Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Okay, I'm back, and I was thinking of the same thing as CAV. If somebody has enough Neopoints, let them get a PB.

So, as soon as we get the OK from TJ, I'm going to make the topic. Post in it if your entering, and then post also what you'd like. and CAV, if you haven't Pmed TJ yet, I'll do it myself. Though one quick question. Which one's TJ?

Okay, I'm back, and I was thinking of the same thing as CAV. If somebody has enough Neopoints, let them get a PB.

So, as soon as we get the OK from TJ, I'm going to make the topic. Post in it if your entering, and then post also what you'd like. and CAV, if you haven't Pmed TJ yet, I'll do it myself. Though one quick question. Which one's TJ?

Something tells me that TJ will make the topic himself. If not, then yes, you make it. It was your idea.

I'll PM him now. And for future reference, TJ is Superfly.

Um, not sure. It's 36 degrees right now, and wind chill makes it feel like 27. I can hardly tell because my radiator is on to the point that it's hot in my room. My radiator is either way too hot, or not on at all, and at all the most inconvienient moments.

Anyway, let me check......uh.....it doesn't say....

Well, NY is infamous for that wind chill. It always makes things colder than they should be. Fortunately, I got used to it.

We barely get snow, but we get a lot of piercing cold that feels like daggers, and give you the sensation of hot AND cold at the same time.

Gotta go to bed for some reason. Don't know why I can't be up later...

Lol 40 is comfortable for me :laughingsmiley:

I don't know what I want for Christmas either. That'll actually apply both on Neo and real life. Hrm...

Super powers. I definitely want super powers for Christmas xD

I'll see what I can do about that, Will. ;)

40 is like, below freezing here. =P We're all wimps when it comes to cold. And snow? :laughingsmiley: If we get half an inch of snow the school board freaks out and cancels school.

We got a good foot of snow the other night. School was not cancelled. Heck, they didn't even cancel the school buses. I drove most of the way to the school I was teaching at that day through about eight inches of snow. That was our first real snowfall this year.

The worst part was having to get up early to shovel my way to the car to spend 10 minutes clearing the snow from it. Luckily, my husband came outside to help, or I would have been late for work.

Only 36F in NY, huh? You're lucky as a snowball keeping away from a fire that you weren't here two weeks ago. My thermostat read -31C (about -24F). That does NOT account for windchill. I saw the temperature outside, went back inside, and crawled back into bed. It's warmer now. It's only -8c (little less than 18F). But it was too COLD to snow here for a few days. It's a really strange thing to say, but I want those temps back. No matter how cold it was, the sun was shining, and it was dry. Also, no ice. Personal preference there :P

Wait, wait, are we talking in Celcius, Farennheit, or Kelvin?

Will you all be enjoying a Christmas full of snow?

I presume that most of the members here are referring to the Fahrenheit scale when they simply give a degree value without further designation. :yes:

I'm guessing it's not Kelvin either. You don't really use that unless working with scientific data :P

I was told a simple way to convert from Celcius to Fahrenheit is to multiply by 2 and add 30, and you'll be a bit high. Hope that helps when trying to ready (Note: that formula is a rough estimation. It will not be exact.)

In Neo, I would love a Krawk or Draik MP for Christmas. But that's way too expensive. Which is why any Hissi wearable would do just fine, particularly the Hissi Swordsman Jacket.

And snow? :laughingsmiley: If we get half an inch of snow the school board freaks out and cancels school.

You're lucky. Bloomberg is one tough son of a, well you know. But he just about never cancels school for snow. Only when it's very deep and very heavy snowfall. Then we get our day off. We were lucky that we had deep snow last year and school was cancelled. Then at 6 AM about 2 weeks later, snow was falling hard, and he cancelled school. A couple of hours later, the snow stopped, and he cancelled school for no reason.

I'm jealous. I miss the snow. I'm from Colorado but recently moved to Cali. No seasons here.

I'm in Colorado. Fairly close to Denver. We haven't been getting much snow the last few winters. (Which does not amuse my husband who's from Florida and is dying for some serious blizzards.)

Yesterday, we broke the 60s. It was 57 degrees at about 8pm last night. Now today is a ton cooler.

34 degrees tonight.

Just got back from FINALLY seeing Deathly Hallows.

Oh, and this:

This is perfectly acceptable; however, you guys can run it. I've spoken with Anime and she's already run two here on the forums and her head still hurts from previous years.

We will allow it, but someone else is running it.

If you have any other questions, lemme know.

But what does he mean by "someone else is running it"? I was hoping that this means JB is given full ability to run it. I asked him this. Once again waiting his response.