Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Not to mention that the plot and the characters are great too. :yes:

Agreed! I especially love the plots because they are always different and so amazing. :yes:

Me too. They made it enjoyable for everyone, even people who had trouble grasping the concepts.

That is totally not me. :whistle:

Why does everybody continue to mention Num3ers.

Cuz it is the most amazing show ever! b)

I thought you were talking about Num3ers. When did The Sim6sons enter the conversation?

:laughingsmiley:

I'm personally not a big fan of the Simpsons. I think it falls under the "stupid funny" category :/

Me neither. I understand the jokes and everything, but they just arent that funny.

Why does everybody continue to mention Num3ers.

Like Divya said, it's one of the best shows there has been in recent years. It had all the right content.

I thought you were talking about Num3ers. When did The Sim6sons enter the conversation?

I never liked Simpsons. But then again, I've never liked shows like that... Family Guy, The Simpsons, etc.

I'm personally not a big fan of the Simpsons. I think it falls under the "stupid funny" category :/

EXACTLY.

I never liked Simpsons. But then again, I've never liked shows like that... Family Guy, The Simpsons, etc.

I haven't either. I'm not a big fan of that kind of humor. I prefer puns and intellectual jokes.

Probably. I have no idea. Why is math your opponent? I've been meaning to ask... just haven't.

Because I'm in 8th grade, but in Algebra 1 (a 9th grade course) and I'm not doing too well... :P

As far as comedy goes, I've never really liked shows that are primarily comedy that much, but I've always appreciated serious or semi-serious shows with a great sense of humour. One of the reasons I like Leverage so much is that it often manages to pull off an amusing spin on just about everything. :yes:

AA, go watch Whose Line Is It Anyway on youtube. RIGHT THIS INSTANT, MISTER!

The youtube user, 12medbe(something like that) puts up the best quality for Whose Line videos btw.

-high fives Doc- Yay for 8th graders! xD

I'm tempted to change mine to "Why are we talking about math?"...

Anyway...

Zakuro, you're 14 right? Are you 8th grade or 9th?

-agress with Doc- Some of my teachers are awesome though. :D My 8th hour(also my first hour teacher) lets us listen to music on the computer whenever we go to the computer lab. :D

Yep. 9th grade, but I skipped a year...

I have no idea whether that's even right.

You guys start school when you're 6 though right?

We start when we're 5. So I'm in my second year of high school...

Does that clear anything up?

Well, i'm very confused tbh but I think I got it.

Basically you're in 9th grade and started school earlier than us(showoff. :P). :yes:

Are there any other 9th graders on TDN? -thinks-

CAV, aren't you in 9th grade? And I thought there was someone el- DIVYA!

-agress with Doc- Some of my teachers are awesome though. :D My 8th hour(also my first hour teacher) lets us listen to music on the computer whenever we go to the computer lab. :D

-envies- Lucky! My best teacher is my english teacher Mrs. Johnson! She's insane and in her own little world, and we run the classroom half the time, but when she's on Earth, she's just plain amazing :D

Well, i'm very confused tbh but I think I got it.

Basically you're in 9th grade and started school earlier than us(showoff. :P). :yes:

Are there any other 9th graders on TDN? -thinks-

CAV, aren't you in 9th grade? And I thought there was someone el- DIVYA!

After Wiki-ing, I found I'm in 9th grade :)

So what grade are you SS?

Lucky! Our maths teachers all strict and everything.

Watching all you guys sharing high school stories makes me feel so... old. And I'm only sixteen! xD

AA, go watch Whose Line Is It Anyway on youtube. RIGHT THIS INSTANT, MISTER!

The youtube user, 12medbe(something like that) puts up the best quality for Whose Line videos btw.

Sorry Ryan, university internet - no YouTube here. :(

Lol, sounds fun.

My awesome teacher lets us get away with all kinds of stuff. In 1st hour when I have her for Honors English she lets us play all kinds of jokes on her. Like when someone taped the stamp she stamps our planners with to the ceiling... xD

And in 8th hour when I have her for AVID we can do whatever we want as long as we get whatever our main task is, finished. She even shares chips and stuff with us occasionally and lets us have parties in her classroom on special occasions. :D

Oh and she has a mini-library we can check out books from in her classroom which is awesome, and what makes it really awesome is that quite a few of those books wouldn't be allowed in our school's main library... 0:)

Sorry AA. xD

@Zakuro:

8th grade. xD I feel so young. Dx