Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

:O Me too. But not under my bed. They are probably stuffed in my cupboard lying all lonely. Though the cards are still fun to look at.

Cupboard, now there's another word that I don't use anymore but I suppose that mainly due to the fact that no one else around me does either. I should start using it.

I hate collecting cards of Pokemon and YuGiOh. What's bad is....I USE TO COLLECT AND PLAY YUGIOH!! I felt like such a nerd doing so.

Back to the Astronomy topic: Isn't space awesome?

I know what you mean about feeling like a nerd, I used to really enjoy watching Yugio but I was most certainly a bit old for it, for a bit it was my dirty little secret :worried: then I realized I didn't care what people thought and then found out my friends had no idea what it was anyway :rolleyes_anim:

And while your last sentence isn't really about gravity, it reminds me of this nerdy joke/phrase I always use.

Someone: Hey what's up?

Me: Negative g! (haha get it? g is gravity so up is defined by the opposite direction of the direction gravity is pulling!)

hey, been quite a few days since i last came here!

i used to collect pokemon cards too! although i never did much with them but yea, they're pretty nice to look at! :laughingsmiley:

Hey Gee! Long time no see. Where were you?

And yeah, those cards are fun to look at. I think I am going to lend it to one of my brothers. Really, there are so many Pokemon geeks in my family. :laughingsmiley:

Cupboard, now there's another word that I don't use anymore but I suppose that mainly due to the fact that no one else around me does either. I should start using it.

Cupboard is a normal word for me. I use it often.

At a younger age, my favorite words were Supah, coolio, ah-mah-zing, yaeizee ... and lots more I am too embarrassed to say right now. Though I stopped using it when I was, like, 12 or 13. But still, when I hear someone speaking those ex-favorite words of mine, it makes me happy. :)

And while your last sentence isn't really about gravity, it reminds me of this nerdy joke/phrase I always use.

Me: Negative g! (haha get it? g is gravity so up is defined by the opposite direction of the direction gravity is pulling!)

My personal reply (though I seldom actually say it...):

Q: What's up?

A: The sky...

That's another thing that's defined by gravity. :yes:

I don't keep many cupboards around the house, so I don't use the word often. Still remember when I thought it meant 'wardrobe' (circa eight years ago).

^ Ah, siblings. :P

I shall not disregard.

That's up to you. :)

Hilarious! Argh, I had to try so hard not to choke on that! xD

Hey Gee! Long time no see. Where were you?

And yeah, those cards are fun to look at. I think I am going to lend it to one of my brothers. Really, there are so many Pokemon geeks in my family. :laughingsmiley:

Hey Anisha! Yeap long time no see! I've been out this few days, so haven't really had much time to come here! :(

i use the word cupboard quite often too hahaha! :laughingsmiley:

Hey Anisha! Yeap long time no see! I've been out this few days, so haven't really had much time to come here! :(

i use the word cupboard quite often too hahaha! :laughingsmiley:

welcome back! :laughingsmiley:

Cupboard is a normal word. And we have a cupboard in our house. So yeah, I use it often.

Out? You were out somewhere? Oh, that's pretty good. I am sorta getting bored, sitting alone in my house. My cousins were here yesterday, so the days were quite enjoyable, if you ask me. But they went back to their towns today.

My friends have a party right now. But I am not allowed to go. I have been grounded for 2 weeks.

2 weeks?! What am I going to do this long? :(

Phew! I at last got someone to share my feelings with. :laughingsmiley:

^ Ah, siblings. :P

Sibling? Who?

I don't keep many cupboards around the house, so I don't use the word often. Still remember when I thought it meant 'wardrobe' (circa eight years ago).

Wardrobes and cupboards aren't that different, now are they? Just a little here and there.

I just like the way Cupboard sounds when I say it. That's it.

welcome back! :laughingsmiley:

Cupboard is a normal word. And we have a cupboard in our house. So yeah, I use it often.

Out? You were out somewhere? Oh, that's pretty good. I am sorta getting bored, sitting alone in my house. My cousins were here yesterday, so the days were quite enjoyable, if you ask me. But they went back to their towns today.

My friends have a party right now. But I am not allowed to go. I have been grounded for 2 weeks.

2 weeks?! What am I going to do this long? :(

oh man! grounded for 2 weeks? why! that's quite bad :(

but at least you can still surf the net, so that kinda makes it slightly better.

you can come here and chat with friends too! :)

oh man! grounded for 2 weeks? why! that's quite bad :(

but at least you can still surf the net, so that kinda makes it slightly better.

you can come here and chat with friends too! :)

Yup! Especially TDN. :)

That's the reason I am online here. Otherwise, this is my YYB time. :laughingsmiley:

And about my grounding ... that's a long story. My mom got mad at me about something. And my friends are having an awesome party today. <_< I am always unlucky.

But still, I am happy I have friends online. :yes:

P.S. going to have my dinner. Will be right back. ^_^

I use the word cup board frequently because I have an old rpg video game where freaking every NPC has a cupboard in their house. confused.gif

And lulz this is my YYB time too. -Kicks Anisha for distracting me too much- :P

Also, CAV, you should collect pokemon cards. Some of my old ones are SUPER old and really valuable because of that. Imagine what thay'll be worth in 10 more years if you buy one off ebay.

Hilarious! Argh, I had to try so hard not to choke on that! xD

Glad you enjoyed it. People just usually make one of the following faces at me at that :rolleyes_anim: <_< :mellow:

Also, CAV, you should collect pokemon cards. Some of my old ones are SUPER old and really valuable because of that. Imagine what thay'll be worth in 10 more years if you buy one off ebay.

Now I'm tempted to check if I have any that would be worth selling but my bet is no since I was never really a serious collector.

I use the word cup board frequently because I have an old rpg video game where freaking every NPC has a cupboard in their house. confused.gif

And lulz this is my YYB time too. -Kicks Anisha for distracting me too much- :P

I know. Cupboards, cupboards, cupboards. Totally common. (This is the 3rd time I am saying this.)

And hey! :laughingsmiley: I never distracted your from you dearly YYB. You can't blame me :whistle: ... there.

Agreed. I don't like people arguing. They end up throwing things at each other. Er, weird ... :eh:

Tyler the Naturally non-fighter. :whistle: Sounds good.

And do you HAMS leaders/founders use 'xD' this smiley a lot? :laughingsmiley:

Everybody EXCEPT TYLER, was kung-fu fightinnnnn

Yeah those guys EXCEPT TYLER were kung fu fightinnnn

I'm naturally argumentive and I always have an opinion to share. Shame theres no debate club at my school. xD

Yes. Yes we do. xD

You are so much like me. :O Even I stay awake all night up to 6 AM chatting with friends. Well, it's kinda tiring, I know. But staying up all night is fun! =P

I do it quite often now days. Since Its summer break, no use in wasting my days going to bed early.