Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I am not really into fashion, as shocking as that seems. The only thing I take any interest in is dresses, but I wont discuss that now, probably much to your relief! :laughingsmiley: I will just say that I like oranges and blues. But I definitely like other colors and plenty of designs too.

Black suits me well, because I am too pale. But then again, it makes me look quite gothic. <_<

And no ... no dress discussion please. I have done it many a times in our school and I am totally bored of it. :laughingsmiley:

Finished coloring my yooyu comic! Take a look see over at its thread if you'd like!

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/20401-altador-cup-comic/

:O Your art rocks my socks! I am jealous!

Hope you write more. You are sort of encouraging me to do too. :laughingsmiley:

Finished coloring my yooyu comic! Take a look see over at its thread if you'd like!

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/20401-altador-cup-comic/

That is amazing! It is funny, gorgeous, and brilliant! Definitely go for the NT!!

Divya, I'm the same. I'm not into the whole fashion thing and never was. I am probably a bit more into shoes than clothing in general. I just like wearing whatever I like, no matter the tag.

Yeah, I tend to pay attention to things other than regular clothes, like shoes, jewelry, dresses, hair.... :laughingsmiley:

most of the time I just wear whatever's lying around my room, really :P

Like every other guy I know. :laughingsmiley:

Black suits me well, because I am too pale. But then again, it makes me look quite gothic. <_<

And no ... no dress discussion please. I have done it many a times in our school and I am totally bored of it. :laughingsmiley:

Black?! Dont wear black, please! I dont like black. But...it does look good on some people, maybe it looks good on you! Hmmm...

Hahahahahaha! That is all the girls in my school discuss, other than boys. :laughingsmiley:

Black?! Dont wear black, please! I dont like black. But...it does look good on some people, maybe it looks good on you! Hmmm...

Hahahahahaha! That is all the girls in my school discuss, other than boys. :laughingsmiley:

Really? It's okay though. I don't have any complains. I love this honest Divya! :laughingsmiley:

They really do. All of the spoilt girls in our school are like, "OMG!! Did you see her yesterday? She was wearing such an icky dress! I can't believe he is dating her! I mean, yuck!" (Note: This was no offense to anyone in this forums. I am just sharing my views. That's all)

They sometimes wanna make me puke. :sick01:

Some say that Cheerleader act like this. But come on! I am a cheerleader and I never was like this. Or ... was I? :(

most of the time I just wear whatever's lying around my room, really :P

:laughingsmiley: Very much likely you Tyler.

Really? It's okay though. I don't have any complains. I love this honest Divya! :laughingsmiley:

They really do. All of the spoilt girls in our school are like, "OMG!! Did you see her yesterday? She was wearing such an icky dress! I can't believe he is dating her! I mean, yuck!" (Note: This was no offense to anyone in this forums. I am just sharing my views. That's all)

They sometimes wanna make me puke. :sick01:

Some say that Cheerleader act like this. But come on! I am a cheerleader and I never was like this. Or ... was I? :(

You are so not like that! You are AWESOMELICIOUS! And I only say that about some people! :wub_anim:

Hehe, Divya. xP I know what you mean. *nods* I have trouble buying new things since I'm quite picky. *nods* xP I guess it depends upon my mood on whether I want to go shopping or not. I usually just don't like it. I guess the whole taking too much time to spend money is just not a thing I like...

That's a new word. I may have to steal it from you. :whistle:

Sure, if you want to...NO!! AHEM! MY WORD! :laughingsmiley:

Hehe, Divya. xP I know what you mean. *nods* I have trouble buying new things since I'm quite picky. *nods* xP I guess it depends upon my mood on whether I want to go shopping or not. I usually just don't like it. I guess the whole taking too much time to spend money is just not a thing I like...

I know...my friends will have ENORMOUS shopping bags and I will have nothing at the mall! :laughingsmiley: I am overcautious with the money my parents give me...and that isnt helpful when I am out of T-shirts! :laughingsmiley:

I have no problem with spending(although I do like keeping thing in the bank)but if I have to go through choices I can never decide. You should see me in all my nerdness when on ebay deciding which pokemon card to buy. (I collect. Some of these cards I have are worth over a hundred bucks. :O )

You have to admit though CAV, interesting way to spend the day. xD

Uranus, Neptune, Earth, Pluto, Mars, Jupiter, Venus. That's it...

Um, here's like roundish galaxies and then like flat ones. xDDD

Orions belt, Scorpius, Big dipper, little dipper, and then that one that looks like a duck. smile_anim.gif

Heh, in astronomy classes mentioning constellations is a BIG no-no most of the time! Constellations are human made and the stars are actually light-years apart and have nothing to do with each other.

I almost got killed in astronomy class when I mentioned that Pluto never should have been a planet in the first place. Only my teacher agreed with me, but it seems a lot of people are pretty attached to that PLANETOID. :P Heh heh.

And if you ever get more into physics and astronomy, CAV, the greatest moment of your life will be sitting in class, staring at a wall and suddenly going "WOAH! RELATIVITY is AWESOME!" If that hasn't happened already. :P And then you'll run and blab to all your friends about how aging slows down the quicker you move and you may possibly get a few stares.

I really like The Daily Neopets so far, guys. :) I joined on a whim, but it's pretty fun here. You are all awesome and really interesting people. I was afraid that everyone was going to be snobby and not talk to me. Huzzah!

Huzzah, hurrah, hooray! Any word like that is enjoyed by me, both online and in real life.

"Huzzah" was brought into my vocabulary by my ex-boyfriend who had the most adorable accent. Everything he said seemed to have extra vowels in it. Cats were "key-ats" and eggs were "ee-aggs". I can't even type his accent, it was very unique.

you bored me with the lecture, but Huzzah! TDN is awesome

*Girl Scout pledge* I solemnly swear to keep my geeking to a minimum!

Unless we get into a debate about our favorite physicists, then I cannot promise anything. ;p

You are so not like that! You are AWESOMELICIOUS! And I only say that about some people! :wub_anim:

Thanks Div. You are super awesome too. :laughingsmiley:

(P.S. I didn't use the word awesomelicious. Because it's yours).

That's a new word. I may have to steal it from you. :whistle:

Div always comes up with epic words. :laughingsmiley: That is so much alike her.

I used to collect pokemon cards when they first came out like 10 years ago o_O but I never really did anything with them. I probably have a bunch of them under my bed right now.

:O Me too. But not under my bed. They are probably stuffed in my cupboard lying all lonely. Though the cards are still fun to look at.

I really like The Daily Neopets so far, guys. :) I joined on a whim, but it's pretty fun here. You are all awesome and really interesting people. I was afraid that everyone was going to be snobby and not talk to me. Huzzah!

Of course we are. We are the most awesome people out in the Neopets. b)

Aw, don't think we are snobby. See, everyone's talking to you because you deserve it. And I hope we become good friends too. :yes:

And ... Huzzah!! :laughingsmiley:

Hello Everyone!

I just spent 6+ hours talking to one of my friends on msn, not even taking a break.

It's 6:10 am in the morning, and I'm tired. XD

Hello Everyone!

I just spent 6+ hours talking to one of my friends on msn, not even taking a break.

It's 6:10 am in the morning, and I'm tired. XD

You are so much like me. :O Even I stay awake all night up to 6 AM chatting with friends. Well, it's kinda tiring, I know. But staying up all night is fun! =P

CAV, the greatest moment of your life will be sitting in class, staring at a wall and suddenly going "WOAH! RELATIVITY is AWESOME!" If that hasn't happened already. :P

I'll try that right now. *stares at wall*.......................................................I'll try again later.

And glad that you like TDN, but I'm going to act snobby to you now (jk).

you bored me with the lecture, but Huzzah! TDN is awesome

The lecture wasn't boring! Besides it was for me. Only Astronomy masters can understand it.

hey, been quite a few days since i last came here!

i used to collect pokemon cards too! although i never did much with them but yea, they're pretty nice to look at! :laughingsmiley:

I hate collecting cards of Pokemon and YuGiOh. What's bad is....I USE TO COLLECT AND PLAY YUGIOH!! I felt like such a nerd doing so.

Back to the Astronomy topic: Isn't space awesome?