Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

650k?! :woot: WOW. That is really good. I bought one for 200k (hahaha silly guy who sold it to me) and then sold it for about 500k. Not bad, huh? :laughingsmiley:

I occassionally go and check out the trades/auctions for pbs and lab ray maps, and sometimes I bid and sometimes I win. I only bid when I know that will make a good profit though. :laughingsmiley:

In the last minute of the auction, at least 15 people put in bids. There was no winning it. Even on my fast work connection. I was kinda bummed. I would have loved to have had a Faerie Petpet PB.

Oooohhh...I am so sorry. That has happened to me too, but I didnt really care except for the time I was trying to get the lab ray. It took me a couple of weeks because I was determined to get it for as cheap as I could. I think I ended up getting the whole thing for about 500k. Yayy! I save at least 300k!

I got impatient when I decided to get the lab ray. I bought a complete set. And I offered 15k more than they asked, so they'd hopefully take my offer over anyone else's. :laughingsmiley:

Maybe I'm of the "I want it, and I want it now" generation.

I was going on a spending thing for awhile I had about 1 million when I got back on here, in July. I told the Rainbow PB, and had 1.6. I'd get up to 2-2.5m, then spend down to 1.7. Then back up, and down. Until I got to the point, after the lab ray, that I hardly every spend any. Now I'm saving it like crazy.

Not at this point really. I want to eventually be able to get some PBs I want that are expensive. Like the Island, Maraquan, Faerie (Or a Faerie Shoyru MP)

Actually, yes. I am saving for a Draik. I forgot there for a minute. :laughingsmiley:

Nice! I would save for that...but that is wayyyy too expensive for me. :D I will spend about 400k when I get to 1mil though, on an avvie.

Dont go for a Draik egg, a lot of people dont think they are worth it. I would hope for one from the lab ray. On the subject of expensive pets, how much is a Krawk petpet right now?

The only species I've gotten from the lab ray is a Korbat and Usul. I don't have high hopes of getting a Draik.

I have no idea. I've never liked Krawk's. Though the Petpets are cute.