Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I dunno. Notes tend to depend on the class you take. History and Science classes tend to have a ton of notes, but a class like English wouldn't have too many.

Might be different in whatever school system you're in though.

It' because of the honors program. We're required to take notes where the teacher says too or not.

Which country do you live in?

I mean, I take all honors classes, and I intend to take APs wherever I can. It's not like a rule where you have to take x many notes a day. In fact, teachers don't even communicate outside of their apartments. The only times we take notes are when there are lectures in class or we have to read a section of the textbook and take notes on it. That's all.

I take honours classes too, except they are much much much .. mmmmmmuuuuuch harder in university than they were in highschool :( *cries*

.. just curious is this the longest thread we have on TDN forums? :) --> to answer stephanies post below --> LOL no I have not, and none of the others move this fast either ;) I just wondered if one had expired that was longer..

I feel stupid. D:

The only exams that I'm concerned about are the external ones. Teachers at school don't give us the stern 'exams are coming up' talk. It seems like a distant scenario to me...

Maybe I should wait until I get to high school next year. :eh:

What do you think Stephie? Have you seen another board that has been active at least once every day that has over 1500 pages? :)

Which country do you live in?

I mean, I take all honors classes, and I intend to take APs wherever I can. It's not like a rule where you have to take x many notes a day. In fact, teachers don't even communicate outside of their apartments. The only times we take notes are when there are lectures in class or we have to read a section of the textbook and take notes on it. That's all.

I have EQAO too :) It's in gr 3, 6, 9 and 10 (literacy test)

I think this is only in Canada though. I'm in an enriched class for all my subjects. Apparently it equals to APs, but there's almost no benefits from it T_T. I might change to a smaller school with an AP program next year.

Split classes are also slightly annoying.

It's where they put two grades in one class, because the school is so small. Maybe they should put more Portable buildings (not so portable to lift by people)

I've been in a lot of splits, and I would be the lower grade, like 1/2, 2/3 (Grade 3 they tried without splits), 4/5 5/6 and just Grade 6, because there's another school we go to for 7 and 8. XD

Has anyone ever won anything good on the wheel of monotony?

I think the best think that I have won is a Mazzew petpet

I live in America.

Ad we get note checks where they grade our notes for the class grade in the honor program. We get grade on how well we took the note and how many we have.

I know :) I've lived in the US for a year or so before.

Gah, I used to have to take notes on history lectures, and the teacher would check them at the end of every week.

It taught me how to take notes, of course, but history is so boring. >_<

Has anyone ever won anything good on the wheel of monotony?

I think the best think that I have won is a Mazzew petpet

The best thing I won was the avatar :D Since I just started collecting :P

Aside from that...well just a measly 5000np, but still good :D

The best thing I won was the avatar :D Since I just started collecting :P

Aside from that...well just a measly 5000np, but still good :D

that's awesome ^.^ I got the wheel of misfortune avvie today, and was super excited.

Other than that I have the wheel of mediocrity avatar.

I started working on my collection of avatars a month ago, so right now I have about 150.

that's awesome ^.^ I got the wheel of misfortune avvie today, and was super excited.

Other than that I have the wheel of mediocrity avatar.

I started working on my collection of avatars a month ago, so right now I have about 150.

Congrats! :D I just got over 200 avatars today. :)

Actually 10 minutes ago, I just got the faerie bubbles avatar :D

Hi there! I am supposed to start getting for the first day of schhool but I decided that it is the !st day and all that I would just pay the fees for the year and leave *headdesk*.

Summer, just a bunch of "Jolly" Memories now :\.

Hi there! I am supposed to start getting for the first day of schhool but I decided that it is the !st day and all that I would just pay the fees for the year and leave *headdesk*.

Summer, just a bunch of "Jolly" Memories now :\.

XD Sounds like what I want to do :/...school starts in 2 days for me!

Good luck for this year :).

I think that I will stay sulking for a few more minutes (:sad02:) and than I will go wake up my Mum cuz the bus never comes on the first day :tired:.

Good luck for this year :).

I think that I will stay sulking for a few more minutes (:sad02:) and than I will go wake up my Mum cuz the bus never comes on the first day :tired:.

Really? o_O Why doesn't it come?

I know...now I feel like sulking too :P

Well, the thing is that I dont know if he does or doesnt come cuz I am already used for Mum droping me off for school. Anither tradition I have is that I always come late/never come for the first day since 3rd grade, :yes: . Dont know if it is normal *shrugs*.

Edit: Nice Ninja movie :D. One thing I know is that it is not bad for a kid to like school. Makes me feel ashamed of myself :guiltysmiley: .......

Not that much anyway :D .

Didnt know you for a sec cuz i never saw you change your name, I think. But it is nice by the way. *Starts dreaming of angry Sherbet ice creams with hands and legs....*