Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeh.

I just wish all this rain would stop.

Good for our local farmers, but not good for the schoolkids who have a couple of weeks to do whatever they want and then they can't. <_<

At least I have TDN.

*LOL*, I would have wished for some rain here cuz it is 41c at its highest, and it is noon now. But the AC is on full blow here :D.

*basks in the sun* Ahhhh... After a full day of feeling cold, it's good to warm up. :)

Edit:

@Muffin Minion: Just noticed you were from the Philippines too. I heard about afternoon classes being suspended. Didn't affect us college kids though. :laughingsmiley:

Sorry I've been away for a few days; I've been really busy and unable to get on the computer. =[

Anywho, guess what! I'm going to Texas tomorrow! =D It's for a mission trip thing.

So tchao for now!

Oh, really CC?

I'm going to be on an excursion those day... to another town. About 3 hours from here.

Anyway... how long are you going to be there?

o.o

@Muffin Minion: Just noticed you were from the Philippines too. I heard about afternoon classes being suspended. Didn't affect us college kids though.

that happened on thursday and friday.and uh,BTW,my little sister posted that,her classes were suspended,not mine.:D

and uh,I need to go to school now to make up for yesterday's class.{typhoon, my classes suspended too.}

also,today's a saturday.>.<

that happened on thursday and friday.and uh,BTW,my little sister posted that,her classes were suspended,not mine.:D

and uh,I need to go to school now to make up for yesterday's class.{typhoon, my classes suspended too.}

also,today's a saturday.>.<

Yes, my original post was made around Thursday/Friday. :)