Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

@Dewdlez: Should we start listening to Francis Magalona? Hey, don't feel bad. 80% of my playlist is Western. :O I SERIOUSLY need to discover an OPM artist that I appreciate.

... Is it okay for me to like KC Concepion? I listened to "Updated Version" and "Imposible" and found them... Refreshing. :3

@Denisa: I think we were talking about music... And somehow Anna and I went off on this tangent about Filipino artists/bands. :laughingsmiley:

I like almost everything. It's funny because most everyone at my school is chained to one type of music, even the teachers, then here I come in with three consecutive songs: Mozart, Eminem, They Might Be Giants. That's variety, but they don't care, it just confuses them. I'm also the only kid that enjoys listening to techno.

In a completely unrelated topic:

I caught a slug! While recycling. :O It was inside a bottle of malta. Ish cuute! ^_^ I think so. I'm keeping it long enough so I can take it to school.

WHY ARENT YOU ON /STALKEROFMORGAN

TIVSY:

IDK. lol

i dont listen to them because.. i just dont xDDD

Laura:

AND IVE KNOWN THEM SINCE 2007 /SHOTD

idk i love those bands and I started listening to fratellis. I like European bands :I

@Dewdlez :laughingsmiley: I should get into Pinoy music moar. I even wanted to download some kundiman music. o_O

@Ruto Ugh, I hear ya. My internet was hiccuping all day yesterday. Neopets wouldn't load with the right CSS. :laughingsmiley:

My internet was okay i just... idk didnt feel like going on. I was busy drawing something. Reminds me..

I should make a new set. >>;; [yes I make a set for every name change LOL]

morgan:

BUT WHYZ. /SHOTD :C ILU MORGAN.

Tivsy:

lol whats that xDD

WHY ARENT YOU ON /STALKEROFMORGAN

TIVSY:

IDK. lol

i dont listen to them because.. i just dont xDDD

Laura:

AND IVE KNOWN THEM SINCE 2007 /SHOTD

idk i love those bands and I started listening to fratellis. I like European bands :I

LIKED WHO SINCE 2007? /SHOTD

Well, let me tell you that Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco are not European bands. Neither is Metro Station. Just a heads up. ;) However I figure you know this, so me saying that was redundant, so I should probably shut up now. :yes:

I KNEW THAT >:C

I meant FRATELLIS. ITS EUROPEAN. asdfghjkl

xD

tivsy: :C my grandparents were born like WW2 anyways~

Lion: D: what? LOL NO. I wasnt MIA. ASK MORGAN. LOL I go on I just dont post.... xD WAITAMINUTE does that count to being MIA? xDD

I KNEW THAT >:C

I meant FRATELLIS. ITS EUROPEAN. asdfghjkl

xD

tivsy: :C my grandparents were born like WW2 anyways~

Lion: D: what? LOL NO. I wasnt MIA. ASK MORGAN. LOL I go on I just dont post.... xD WAITAMINUTE does that count to being MIA? xDD

Suuuuure ya did. :shiftyeyes_anim:

My grandpa fought in WW2. :3

STOP SAYING MIA. I THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME. OTL