Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No, it was just epically amazing. And a lot of people's idea of me changed. Most people only know the quiet side of me. After that, they know that I can be crazy. (:

@Katy: It matched even better with the Skywing and Winter down there.

I see. -notices strange things like that- It's bugging me that mine aren't in a pattern. I need to take the frozen one out.

Most people think I'm quiet/uber calm. Because I normally am in public. Only about three of my friends now how insane I get. >=D

You should just move the frozen one to the other side of the black. Because they match the colors in your siggy.

I think... two of my friends know how insane I get naturally. The concert people just know how insane I get when off my ADHD meds.

Why can't you experience it in Singapore? Do they just not seem any different from the other seasons?

In Singapore its summer all year long so you can't really experience any other seasons, the coldest you can get is through rainy days...

A lot of people take ADD meds who shouldn't. It's way over-diagnosed for stuff as simple as behavioral issues. I really do have it though, and the meds make a big difference in me.

That is a bit disturbing. What makes you say he needs tranquilizers though?

HOMEWORK! Ugh, I have to do homework! Darn. *sigh* Okay, I'll be working on homework for now... but if Will gets on, PM me. I want to know when I need to begin posting rapidly again. ;)

No, just people accustomed to almost always having summery/springy weather. A hint of snow frightens South Carolinians. =P

Aww, poor Revenge, feeling old. How old are you anyway?

Snow + you = bad back? Yay math!

Livvy, I know what you mean xD I'm in North Carolina, and we've gotten snow days when there's no snow. But today .. there magically IS snow :O Freekay.

But if I send it down there, Livvy, then I might have school tomorrow! D: Eh, why not *shovels a couple inches down your way*

A lot of my family lives in South Carolina ;3 My parents chose to be the oddballs and come up the NC xD

Thanks! I hope it'll get here soon... :worried:

My family is spread over GA, SC, and NC. Cousins in NC (though one has now moved to SC), me, mum, an aunt, and the previously mentioned cousin in SC, and Aunt Patti and Uncle Bucky in GA. Grandpa used to live in GA, but he died recently.