Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lols... OK well... For one thing I never take anything you say to heart Mister Dr. Professor Revenge, I have been on these forums long enough to know that if I did I would probably end up grumpy more often than I already am. I generally smile when I read one of your posts, because they are humerous.

My last post was mostly sarcasmn, but generally people take my sarcasmn the wrong way, maybe I need to start using more emoticons!

Other than that AA has the very annoying task of commenting on all my typos, grammatical and spelling errors, which is fine by me because I failed english and always hated the subject!!

Now have we got everything sorted, or is there something else hanging around like a bad smell??? XD

Yes, I in fact do have something to say--you spelled 'humorous' wrong. (And sarcasm.)

The Maple Story thing is weird. Like funny in a "smile and shake your head disbelievingly" kind of way. In a way it reminds of a guy that got shot and killed over the PS3 launch. Have you heard of it?

XD That article made me crack up... maybe I just needed to laugh at something.

Other than that AA has the very annoying task of commenting on all my typos, grammatical and spelling errors, which is fine by me because I failed english and always hated the subject!!

That should be 'English', not 'english'. :P

I shall join you!

When I say "join" I mean "watch you do all the work while I sit there and raid your fridge," of course.

Once I get a computer I'll make a set. I have it all in my head, I just wonder if I'm able to do it.

(Unimportant side note: Me and M3l3ana have made the exact same number of posts on this board. Neat, huh?)

How do you find your post count in a specific topic? I'd estimate my posts in this topic in the low dozens.

On an unrelated note, has anyone ever read James Baldwin? I just finished an essay on his writing.

Um... I still can't find mine when I click on it, it shows the link to copy and paste the post. help?

Um... I still can't find mine when I click on it, it shows the link to copy and paste the post. help?

You need to click the number of posts under the 'Replies' column on the list of topics, not on the posts. :yes:

I have posted 1414 times on this topic, as of this post. :P

WOW!!! Thanks for the help with my spelling Mister Dr. Professor Revenge and AA!!! I am sure that you will be able to find atleast one spelling or grammar mistake in probably each of my posts.... Go for Gold!!!!

Now Mister Dr. Professor Revenge what are we going to do to celebrate?

I know what Cheetos are but am I supposed to know what/who Turner & Hooch is/are?

Well.... you may need to select a new movie, one that I may have heard of....

Hmm... how about The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian? That was the first thing that came into my head. :P