Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't think I have ever met any famous people either, but then again I don't really think I want to! I do not understand peoples facinations with famous people, they are just normal people after all!!!

BILL KAULITZ! From Tokio hotel... Best New Artist on the VMA's. And Jimmy Kimmel is a show.

[Edit] that sounds like I've met him, doesn't it? I was actually just answering Luna's questions. Whoops.

Yup, that does count for something. :yes: It means you've met my favourite author twice! :P

On the subject of authors - anybody up for reading my sucky writing? /plug :P

Seriously, I haven't written much in aaages... :(

I make up worse stories than anyone else in the history of history. =p My stories have all sorts of plot twists (like if the story is intending to be about a dude going skateboarding then he is transported to mars and there's only like, 3 pages about him going to Mars) that make no sense at all; and the huge amount of plot twists usually leads to the end of the story.

But I've been writing for a while now (I think over 5 years?) and I think I /still/ don't know how to write. XD

Is there more to come?

Honestly it was just something I did to see if I could still write at all - I didn't expect anybody to like it. :P Since a lot of people seem to want me to write more, I might continue the story though.

o_O I hear my little brother playing that quite often. He learned it for his piano course a while back. :yes:

AGH SUBJECT CHANGE TIME XD

So, I can't eject my iPod, because it says that 'it contains files that are in use by another application.'

Sadly, I have no clue what files those are and which application is also using them. Me thinks it should be more specific. :P

I wasn't o.O I don't think.....

I mean, I moved some music from my purchases to my iPod library, but it's never done that before....

But whatever. I got it out. Not the safest way, mind you, but I did. XD