Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha, sure Levy go ahead! I was thinking of sleeping in class (because thanks to them, I only get like 2 hours of sleep at night or none) and drawing eyes on my eyelids just like Jack Sparrow in POTC 3 LOL and put a hat on so the teacher would not notice I painted over my eyelids.

Okay, get this. I don't know how this happened but I dreamed I could somehow create forums here on TDN and I was so messed up I made three separate forums about a nose hair. XD

That's one odd dream you had there o_O. You know what just thought about? Imagine dreaming that you are living here at the TDN forums, and you are your own username with stick arms and legs and you see the names of others walking around the forums XD. Then some spammer comes and then Staff members run around and catch the spammer and go all the way up to of the forums (would around the HELP tab) and throw him off the tab and then bam the forums crash and go down for 24 hrs.

You ever watch Xavier: Renegade Angel on adultswim? Its kinda interesting sometimes. Like a show for the high. Sometimes, no all the time it makes no sense.

I had a dream about a forums i was mod on and there was this spammer and i couldnt ban him. Im like NO BAN! BAN! BAN! WHY CANT I BAN YOU! BAN! BAN! BAN! :grrrr: Of course it was a dream and now i hate that place. :yes: admins a *censored*

Sorry I ain't been real active today guys. My room pc caught a virus and I had to manually remove it. Firefox has been messed up since. I'm running a virus scan now and hopefully and more threats will be eliminated. How was your day?

Pretty good. a little depressing we change seats in Foundations of tech and everyone was p'oed.

Sorry bout your virus levy

Yeah, hopefully I can rid everything before midnight. Scans always take forever on my PC. Guess I'll play Runescape for a while, new ID is Levitikai if you are curious.

lol.

I like text based games. Doesnt require much work. or attention. Love me some multitasking

I didnt insert the virus. I BLAME DOOM! though.

377 items left for packrat avvie

I have to attend a rowing competition (everybody from my school has to come and watch) which will take up all of tomorrow's school time. Then I have 5 days Easter Holidays, then like two weeks of school followed up by more holidays (end of term). Finally the moon cycle is working greatly in my favor, causing Easter to come early this year :P

Very nice guide ellie i like it.

I wouldve applied if they werent reviewing today.

but i'll still submit my guides.

Good luck guys!