Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Don't have one. Computers are expensive and neither I nor my family have the money to buy another one after the first one broke. I have get to someone else's house to get on a computer, and I'm only allowed to do that on weekends. I can manage most of it with the Wii though.

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy

Guess who donated blood today!

Yeah, give one pint and save three lives. ^_^ I gots the bandage to prove it. And within the next couple months I'll get a card in the mail and I will finally find out my blood type!! XD.png

I'm overecstatic! X3.gif

Our blood drive was just today. I've heard several rumors about people passing out at half a pint. Others got the shakes during a double red donation.

Whats a double red donation?

I could probably deal with the blood coming out its the needle going in that hurts

Its also the draining process and the aftermath. I was light headed the rest of the day, and I'm a big guy. You also tend to get cold too.

A double red donation is when they take two pints of blood and filter out the red blood cells then reinsert the un-red-blood-celled liquid back into your body. You need to be 18 in every state to do this.

You still save lives, that's worth it in the long run. I guess I'm going to heaven after all ^_^

Well as far as blood donations go, it's not really easy to do here in Malaysia... there isn't a convenient place for it nearby.

And the technical abbreviation is 'MoTA', not 'MOTA'. :P

Whats a double red donation?

I could probably deal with the blood coming out its the needle going in that hurts

Yeah, I'm the exact opposite. I'm fine with shots, 'cause they're putting stuff in, but I hate it when they take it out. Yes, donating it saves lives, but when it's just blood samples you don't have to take so much. In short, hate taking blood out, fine with needles.

I actually thought it'd hurt more than it did. It didn't, though my left arm is still a bit weak.

I use my left arm because I am right handed. Also, Revenge, you got my FC right? I think I got yours, meet me to trade on WiFi.