Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I downloaded the 1gig on my crappy computer and installed it onto a USB 4 gig flash drive. That's an easy way to bypass the administrator block on the fast pc.

I downloaded the 1gig on my crappy computer and installed it onto a USB 4 gig flash drive. That's an easy way to bypass the administrator block on the fast pc.

You reminded that I really need a new graphic card. =/

Tetris would've been good. A more popular game than Tower Blaster I'd say. But I don't know much of the arcade games yet. I wonder which one would give me the best advantage on the Wii...

A Tetris for the Wii would be interesting. But still I could imagine that happening.

Now we're coming up with all sorts of interesting ideas. :P *cough*YAYIGOTLINUX*cough*

Now we're coming up with all sorts of interesting ideas. :P *cough*YAYIGOTLINUX*cough*

What's a Linux, cause I have no idea...

o_O Linux is a type of operating system (like Windows, but different in many aspects). It's pretty much free too. :)

o_O Linux is a type of operating system (like Windows, but different in many aspects). It's pretty much free too. :)

Ooh, I have no idea about computers.

Do you happen to know anything that might be able to speed my computer up?

I mean my computer is fast I suppose but I need it extreme-fast for sniping.

Note to everyone that the first chapter of the Mastery of The Arts contest is out! Go check it out. You can still confirm or register, but not for too much longer!

I dunno about PC speed, but I think maybe you should perhaps clear your internet history, delete temporary files and defragment your hard drive.

=Cameron=

A good maintenance routine should help keep your computer in good condition. :yes: There are a few utilities that are supposed to run in the background, speeding up your computer, but in my experience they actually slow it down by running in the background. <_<

:mellow:

One user on Neopets spent half a million points on Books in my shop.

They must be competing for most books read. Why else would they spend that much. Question: You have half a million neopoints worth of books?

Yea, alot of the books he bought were around the 50k-90k's. I thought I'd never been able to sell those books off. ^_^

Gesh! The book I sniped about an hour ago worth 300k, I sniped again! That and another book worth 100k. This is by far the most profitable snipe day I've had yet. I'm not bragging just really happy. :)

Well congrats! :)

I'm really happy that MoTA is going well - the storyline is planned (and I'm writing it), the combat system is almost ready, and we have a few puzzles to throw at the contestants. :evil: