Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

A New Zealander eh? Well I'm an Aussie, which means that we should be sporting nemesises... Do you like much sport?

Lol I didn't watch the netball, but I heard we won. I love watching Aus vs NZ in just about any sport, boths teams are always really competitive

I'm not much of a sport guy, although I do watch Aus vs. NZ occasionally. I'm Malaysian born, but I was raised in New Zealand and thus I'm a kiwi at heart.

Hehe. It's not really that hard. You say everything as you spell it.

Not like Irish. We went to this thing in a University, and it was like a language day, and there was this thing, try a language in half an hour. The language was Irish.

Now that is one hard language.

Not as hard as Chinese or French- okay, French I can get the gist of, it's not that hard- but others, like Chinese are too hard me to attempt, (only than say hello in Mandarin) oh and I can pronounce llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. (not that I'm bragging, but I have to say it slow).

I used to do archery, but the strain on the wrist was too hard. Affected my writing speed.

I know how those splinters feel. I got stuck with a hand full of them after I carelessly rested my hand on the wrong plank.

It does get out of hand sometimes.

Great - now I'm hungry. *Runs off for a sandwich*

Edit: Darn. Out of bread.

Right now the crackers are being hogged. Ah well, lunch should be soon.

Has anybody here ever tried laksa?