Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well what do you want to chat about? There's always room for a subject change.

It's a pity this board isn't as active as it used to be.

I avoid dances, parties, and any socializing of the sort. As a result, I lack social skills.

At our school. We are having a dance and the forms are due tomorrow. ;_; I DON'T WANNA GO ALONE WAHHH!!

I usually go with friends and just hang out.

I would avoid them like the plague, because I found them to just be another preppy event. I mean, mostly jocks and cheerleaders go, because it looks bad if they don't.

Nah, depends what kind of school you go to.

I would avoid them like the plague, because I found them to just be another preppy event. I mean, mostly jocks and cheerleaders go, because it looks bad if they don't.
At last, someone with a point of view similar to mine. I hate it when people encourage me to socialize because 'it's good for you', because it darn well isn't.

At last, someone with a point of view similar to mine. I hate it when people encourage me to socialize because 'it's good for you', because it darn well isn't.

I guess I'm a socializer then xD I talk to pretty much everyone and hang out till around 11 pm on the weekends with friends.

I generally avoid talking if possible. I prefer to get on the computer and do something there.

I generally avoid talking if possible. I prefer to get on the computer and do something there.

I try to keep a balance between life and computer, but alot of my friends choose computer over life. xD