Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My mommy isn't a problem here - she's the one that asked me to do this. I'd rather be plotting world domination right now. *Sulks while watching the lions mutate into attack zombies and start killing the incoming intelligence agents*

Stupid Kids, some are okay at halloween but some are idiots.

Story: My dad came out from Hip surgery 2 weeks ago (not even that), he can walk, but it can be painful.

So because today I had to work tonight (5-10), I locked my Porch door.

7pm, some trick/treaters come, and because the locked porch, they think OMG he's ignoring me (they can see him through the window. So they start shouting into the letterbox, (though it may just been Trick or Treat or something, he didn't hear)

So frickin rude. Thankfully i didn't come home to an egged house.

Though Im hoping it was just 7 yr olds just shouting Trick or Treat?

You know what's a good joke to pull on people? We put some mace (yes, the eye spray stuff that burns) on some fireballs candy. That stuff won't make you sick, but it will burn your mouth SUPER bad! Well, we gave the candy to the neighbors that egged our house, last year. My brother saw it, but they denied it completely.

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Didn't have any idiots here this year. A couple years ago some dumb kids showed up on our porch because our pumpkins were lit. ((In our area you ain't s'posed to goto a house unless the porch light is on)) When I told them we ain't got candy, it looked like they were about to smash our pumpkins when I walked back into the house. When I saw that I scared um off.

Halloween isn't that much of a big thing round here. Nobody came trick or treating. Although if I got really annoyed, I could always plant some landmines around our house. :P

Halloween's not very big here either... or at least Trick and Treating isn't. I only saw one lot of Trick or Treaters last night, going into next door's. We generally never get them here because I live down a long driveway :P

If it wasn't the middle of exams at the moment we probably would have had a party where everyone dresses up but thats all.

[sarcasm]Same here! What a coincidence![/sarcasm]

But really it's almost never sunny these days.

;_( Trick or treating wasn't all that great last night. I walked more then a mile around the neighborhood, and every time we stopped at a house, the person was like, "Oh, you're a big kid. Here you go." And they give us like a tootsie roll. >.>

Sheesh, I should have dressed up as a little toddler if they were going to save up the candy for the kids.

I think they would see through that. *Amuses self at image of teenager trying to cram themself into a toddler outfit*

*Blinks twice at siggy* It took me a while to get the perspective, but I like it. :D