Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think people are a little paranoied about all this. I mean, there's not exaclty muich we can do if we get wiped out. ANd someone is bound to survive, provided the Earth didn't explode or become a barren waterless wasteland all over beacuse of it.

I agree, I wouldn't want one. Those things look alittle wierd

Howdy guys, been a while since I've posted in the OTB, and I won't stop calling it that! X3

Hoppity, Hop Hop

HEHE

*Gasp!* I'm in a Halloween kinda mood right now. Maybe its the music I'm listening to (Ozzy) or it could be the fact that I found one of my old costumes from Halloween while I was digging through the jungle composed of garbage I collect constantly, I didn't know my room never had a floor XD.

But now I got a dark feeling inside me and it can only be cured with intense photomanipulation and my imagination. I am going to search for some images I can use and get back to you on the details. Halloween is coming early for me this year. X3

Not sure, Most super scary movies have nothing to do with Halloween.

I seen thought i few Horrors. Seen a few ones which i thought were so badly done, I laughed at it.

But no doubt the best Horror i have seen is The Shining. That was made so well, and the fear on the family faces, are soo real, rather than now-a-days, you can tell that its acting most of the time and they not even trying to be scared.

Some people think that humans arent the smartest on the earth.

OK, sorry for going off topic for a moment but this is something I had to comment on.

Let's see, What species on Earth have written languages?

Answer: Only Humans

Mark one up for humans: Humans: I Other species: 0

What species on Earth has breached the atmosphere and gotten off Earth?

Answer: only Humans

Humans: II Other species: 0

What species on Earth has mastered the ability of global communication?

Humans: III Other Species: 0

What species on Earth has achieved speeds faster than the speed of sound?

Do I need to go on? Humans are the smartest species on Planet Earth, and there is NO comparison. The only people who think Humans aren't the smartest species on the Planet are morons to be honest.

I just had to make that point perfectly clear! XD

I belive they were talking in terms of what we've done to the the enviorment and how we act, rather than actual intelligence. With the enviorment, well, that's fairly self explanitory, we've done a pretty crappy job with that. And as for how we act, again self explanitory, the human race can do some incredibally stupid things.

Daaaaang, Levy. You can't let anything go, can you?

Yeah... now saying that, I just lost my thought of track. I would recommend everyone who has ever posted on the OTB/HOP to play with the super cool Metroid action figures I posted above.