Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think forum posting has to do with how talkative your are in real life. I am very talkative.

I disagree with you Dillon... I'm not a talkative person... not until I know the people enough to feel confortable to show my true insanity XD

Is it just me or is there a steady decline in the activity on TDN forums?

Nah, it seems a little more active than during the summer, I would say. I'm trying to get 2 of my friends more involved over there. We just need more topics to post in. *tries to think about topics she could create...*

I disagree with you Dillon... I'm not a talkative person... not until I know the people enough to feel confortable to show my true insanity XD

Nah, it seems a little more active than during the summer, I would say. I'm trying to get 2 of my friends more involved over there. We just need more topics to post in. *tries to think about topics she could create...*

Youre not very talkative and you dont post alot. It fits. :P

Or maybe you think that because you post so much?

I used to lurk, but I started posting when I got to know everyone well enough.

I'm not very talkative unless I'm around friends in real life, but I'm very talkative on message boards on when it comes to topics I'm interested in. Hence why I post here and on the Manga thread I made for the most part, sometimes dropping greetings to new members or taking an interest in whatever I find to suit me that moment or day. Of course, school is gonna shut down a lot of my activity but I have weekends and some lounge time after homework in the least.

I'm the paranoid type, so I'll take a long time to get to know a person before I start to really talk to them.

I'm not paranoid so much as shy and introverted and not very willing to branch out usually unless I feel oddly friendly or relaxed, then I change completely.

I seem to have two behaviours which I randomly switch between. Sometimes I'm shy and untalkative and try not to talk with others. Other times I suddenly open my mouth and can't shut it for a long time.