Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Erm - I don't see any difference from other games. You kill monsters and do quests to earn experience, and when your experience reaches a certain value you level up. With each level you get stat points and skill points which you can use to increase you characters abilities, and thus kill monsters and do quests faster, and level up faster, etc.

I've been playing MapleStory too. I find it interesting (and very, very cute) and better than other MORPG's I've played.

It helps to have a level 46 assassin and a level 40 Wizard of Ice and Lightning as your friends. It also helps to be a cleric because they can heal so everybody likes them in parties and party quests.

I think it's cute.

By the way, the level 40 Wizard of Ice and Lightning is AA. The slow-leveling (in our friend's opinion) level 30 cleric is me.

If you are interested in buddying us on MapleStory, our character names are "TLee" and "spell898".

Well, I don't have KillierNinja around to hypertrain me all the time, unlike you.

:P

But I do seem to train slower. I guess it's something to do with the fact that I get new characters all the time. But I'm staying with this one.

Explanation of Mapler's jargon:

hypertrain - to train very fast for experience points and not for money.

character - one of the people you are displayed as to other people in the game.

Mapler - some one who Maples plays MapleStory.

train - kill monsters to get experience points.

Well I think your slow training might be due to the fact that you can't focus on anything for more than three minutes. Then again, I can't do that often either.

Recently I've been playing MapleStory - it helps to have a level 46 assassin as a friend. :P

Why spenda like 20 min-a week depending on you connection to download a game just to play it online. Thats kinda dumb,

I just downloaded it in the background while I was doing my work. It was barely noticeable actually.

Yeah but its stupid to download a game to play it. If you have dial-up it takes like a year. And my mom is like dont download anything.(Which I do anyways.))

Eek! I've missed a lot here... as for the FF discussion, they have 1-6 on GBA for sure (1&2 together and the rest separately). I bought them for my husband as his groom's gift. He was excited.

And now back to your regularily scheduled Maple story discussion...

Congrats Stephi

(A side note (because im extremely happy) I faked an illness so i didn't have to work :P. But on facebook (persuaded to join by mates, i just found out, You can play any NES Game you want, and NES mario is better than the new ones any days :P))

:O I'm on facebook.. how do you play mario over facebook??? sounds really fun!

Thanks everyone! I've been married for almost a month now (since July 28th)

Wouldn't the best be playing ON the NES? XD

It /is/ better on NES, using the keyboard kind of sucks. But if you don't have it, or in my case your NES decided it didn't like working anymore, it's better than nothing.

True, but my Nes broke along time ago. Only old gen consoles i have are the SNES and my Megadrive :P Sonic on Megadrve, mario on SNES, the winning combination.

I just hope that sooner or later they will come together to make a combined game, (Its happened before when Crash and Spyro combined)

They are both appearing in the next olympic games game. Though they both needa a platformer :P

Mario vs Sonic, You can play as the gang from Mario, or the gang from Sonic.

Starts off as they both meet each other, but they all think the other one is evil, so the story starts from there. But in a different place Dr Robotnik and Bowser meet each other and team up. and then Sonic and Mario must find an way to work together to beat them, Yet they are always trying to out-do each other.

(would be quite a cool game i think)

True, but my Nes broke along time ago. Only old gen consoles i have are the SNES and my Megadrive :P Sonic on Megadrve, mario on SNES, the winning combination.

I just hope that sooner or later they will come together to make a combined game, (Its happened before when Crash and Spyro combined)

They are both appearing in the next olympic games game. Though they both needa a platformer :P

Mario vs Sonic, You can play as the gang from Mario, or the gang from Sonic.

Starts off as they both meet each other, but they all think the other one is evil, so the story starts from there. But in a different place Dr Robotnik and Bowser meet each other and team up. and then Sonic and Mario must find an way to work together to beat them, Yet they are always trying to out-do each other.

(would be quite a cool game i think)

Sonic would pwn Mario... Mario is just a slow loser. Sonic is speed incarnate, with attitude to boot.

Dunno, i think it be equal

Mario = slow speed, yet pretty strong

Sonic = Very fast yet quite weak

And mario has an Go-Kart.

But the plan wasn't just Mario and Sonic i mean

Sonic would be: Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Amy

Mario would be: Mario, Luigi, Peach, and of course Yoshi.

Plus enemies would be

Sonic: Robotnik, Metal Sonic, and Shadow (yet it could turn to good some point?)(plus the Minions would be different robots)

Mario: Bowser plus the 7 bowsers relatives (can't remember all their names) (and minions would be Koopas, Goombas and all the others)

But one twist could be that Robonik and the robots are going after Mario at the beginning, and Bowser could be going after Sonic because Robotnik and Bowser are trying to see who the best villan

Because we are old school people XD

Seriously, last time I played The Sims... was a long time ago. Like 2 years or something. It's the first version of the game... and well, I liked to build houses the best.