Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I way too lazy to read the 2 pages of HOP I missed...

But I played to FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10.

Only finished the 7th and the 10th.

They were all cool in my opinion...

Gaia... I've an account over there. I don't like it much. I never sign in anymore... unless I want to write something in my private journal.

I guess I'd better start saving up if I want to buy all those... or maybe I'll just try 7.

Yeah, the only ones that are a bit hard to find are V and VI since the disc they come on for the PSX, FF Anthologies, is pretty hard to find and occasionally expensive. The rest are pretty easy to find.

Does anyone know a site where I can download a trial or something? Because that would be much more convenient for trying out.

Um, FF wasn't really released for the PC, except for maybe 8 officially. Most others can be found via rom-sites, plus other less-legal ways which we definitely won't discuss.

PS- When'd the OTB lose the name?

I haven't bothered with the remakes, but the earlier ones like I-VI you can find with a NES and SNES rom site, I wouldn't know which one because I try to get disc copies of everything and if I can't I just get my girlfriend to find a good site and download it for me. Spirits Within left me so confused when I first saw it, I was like 8 at the time.

OMG, it is gone! I don't really care if it stays or goes, I adblocked the images, even its avatar X3.

Yea, but when I adblocked it I still found the empty space annoying.

Recently I've been playing MapleStory - it helps to have a level 46 assassin as a friend. :P