Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Personally, I'd like to go into computer science, but my mum wants me to go into medicine...

Oh you youngins

In 10 years... I'll be taking care of babies (hopefully) instead of playing Neopets. I'll be 31.

when I grow up (2 years) I'll be an electrical engineer, but when I /really/ grow up (15ish years) I want to go into safety for the Ontario Health & Safety Association.

EDIT: For those that want to go into programming or webmastering, think about maybe doing advertising. That's what my sister wants to do with her webpage-making/grpahics knowledge

Oh you youngins

In 10 years... I'll be taking care of babies (hopefully) instead of playing Neopets. I'll be 31.

when I grow up (2 years) I'll be an electrical engineer, but when I /really/ grow up (15ish years) I want to go into safety for the Ontario Health & Safety Association.

EDIT: For those that want to go into programming or webmastering, think about maybe doing advertising. That's what my sister wants to do with her webpage-making/grpahics knowledge

I am making my own graphics forum. Everything is free. Its post to advertise.

Oh you youngins

In 10 years, I'll be 31 too... and it's just really hard for me to imagine what my life will looks like. I'm graduating in April and I still don't really know what I'll do after getting my diploma (beside framing it in an ubber awesome frame...). I study something called "Communication (relation humaines)". It's some kind of psychosociology. Basically, we work with small group of people in several differents fields like how to imply a change or we could teach a group listening abilities, or more simply... we can solve a conflict between 2 people or 2 groups. Those kind of things... Don't really try to understand what is it ; nobody understand when I explain it in French!

I could have taken web related studies, but I changed my mind at the last minute... I was accepted in both programs. And my third choice was literature! lol (was accepted into this one too)