Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

New topic this bores me. NEw topic: What would you say you are. happy go lucky stuff like that.

I'm extremely pessimistic but I do know what I'm capable of, and especially what I'm not capable of.

According to anime im happy go lucky.... but I dont think i am. but thats just me. Do you agree with her. GUESS WHAT.... from all my jobs except here the TP and my site Im going "away". NO more stress for me!

Erm - I don't really know you well enough to say anything you can hold me to, but you seem happy go lucky to me.

Huh?? Who was mad at me?

Metroid is/was/ something like that.

As a matter of fact I suck at getting to know people.

Well thats not my problem. XD

As far as I'm concerned it's my problem and mine alone. To make up for it, it is kinda hard for people to get to know me. :P

Yeah, that's because my pessimistic character convinces me that it sucks and therefore I need other people's advice to improve it. And technically, it's not a book.

Metroid is/was/ something like that.

Oh he said that LOl was stupid, so i was debating that ROFL is more stupid than LOL. (strange thing to get annoyed about, meuh maybe he uses ROFL)

But nobody knows me that well.... here ... yet.

<_< No one will truly know the True Vivi, every site i act like a different Vivi so its impossible Bwahaha

I guess not. Not to be mean Vivi but that kinda like being two faced. or how ever many site your one faced.

Two Faced is when you act different around different people.

Like Bob act good infront of sally. But when Bob get in front of susie he acts like a demon child. Bob would be 2 faced.