Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah! That what it is! It called the Sector 419 scam because that where most originate in Nigeria.

Lcuky On my yahoo when I empty my spam box it almost fills instantly with at least one or 2. Last time I checked it had like 4k bulk email. I dont empty it much.

Gosh I love slushies lol yea so random XD.

Question: Who do you get along the most in real life? As in who do you have more chemistry with. For example, maybe your best friend more than your brother or maybe people from a specific country, etc.

Personally, I get along with everyone, but for some reason Europeans tend to be more nice to me lol it's odd. I go to a store, I get special treatment and discounts...I ask the person where s/he is from...England, Germany, Ireland, Ukraine, etc.

I wish they did that for me...

I have a Gmail account & a Hotmail account that rarely get spammed, and on top of that I use Mozilla Thunderbird.

Are those ferns gone yet? Oh-

Has anyone noticed that if you play Yooyuball and wait on the screen with the commentators for long enough, they make some funny remarks?

Oh no! The ferns are fireproof! *Runs*

One of them said to me something like: "A game of Yooyuball only lasts so long you know, hurry up and get playing!"

No, I meant one of the commentators. The ferns can't talk, they just attack- aah!