New Requests Suspended for Some Items

Izzy ♥

Hi all :)

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am suspending new requests for a couple of the bigger items. This is due to extremely long waiting times. I want to get through the current pending lends before adding new people to the waiting lists.

The items affected will be:

• Zafara Double Agent Plushie - 45 people waiting, 1 plushie to lend, thats approximately 5 months wait
  • Chokato (TCG) - 26 people waiting, 2 cards to lend, thats about 1 month wait
  • Faerie Queen Doll - 30 people waiting, 3 dolls to lend, something like 3 weeks wait

Once I am through the people waiting for these items, I will reopen requests for these items. Hopefully then, things will go a little bit slower and I can keep up without the need for these huge waiting lists!

Thanks for your patience everyone ^_^

Izzy

ALP Co-ordinator

O-o at the waiting time for ZDAP! No wonder really, it's a pretty desirable avvie :P Will be a long time before I have the collateral to borrow that one again xD

Hope requests go a bit steadier for you after this ^_^

wow thats alot of people o.0 (shame i'm not one of them, oh well, i will wait :P)

and super thanks Izzy for running this program, i would never have a chance to borrow such expensive avatar items otherwise (be too scared of being scammed..)

I'm glad I got on the waiting list! P.S. Congrats on winning the userlookup of the week contest! I saw it when you won it and then was surprised when you neomailed me about being on the waitlist. It's like standing in line behind a celeb at Starbucks. Like "ooo I know you". I'm hoping to one day win it so I watch who wins so I can see what TNT likes.

Just goes to show what a great site this is,and how great you are doing Izzy to have so many requests and happy "customers" Thank you to everyone that makes TDN such a friendly and helpful place

it doesn't cost anything to borrow here on tdn. its all free.

This is incorrect. PET lending is free, due to the fact that it is against Neopets T&C to take NP or NC for pets. ITEM lending requires collateral, which varies depending on the item(s) in question.

Wow, I didn't realise these waiting lists were so long!

Is there any way to tell what place we are in the list? :P If I'm low down on the ZDAP list atm, I'll go back to trying to borrow it on the forums to ease the wait for others a little :)

[edit]Managed to find a lender on the boards so I'll get my request removed. 1 down, 44 to go :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, you can also try to browse the Avatar Chat Board and check to see if anyone's lending (glimpse for lender boards specifically). There are people who can lend either of them. I was on the waiting list for both the FQD and ZDAP and managed to get a lend from someone on the board within weeks of being on the wait lists.