your Favourite Advent Item, ever.

Nataluna

What are you going to be up to?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What are your plans for Christmas weekend?

• super-super-SUPER busy, where's that coffeeeee!!!!
    • just a quiet one :)
    • don't celebrate Christmas, but i'll take the holiday!!
    • I'm off travelling! whoot!
    • mmm FOOD!/YAY presents!!
    • preparing for Boxing Day sales! :D
    • be glad when everyone isn't so shopping mad :P (its definitely the silly season!)
    • i wasn't able to get home this holiday :( *hug to you*
    • is all about family :) family reunion y'all

as a topic for discussion, what s your favourite item from the Advent Calendar, ever? all past advent prizes here if you would like a reference. everyone who posts will also get a little something from me :) please post your username if its not in the sidebar :)

my favourite would have to be the snowbunny, even before it became a avatar item i adored them :wub_anim: show me a cute anything and i become a puddle of goo :P i guess the christmas paint brush will be a close second, i've always missed geetting one from the calendar, so fingers crossed this year we get one!!

and if you think of an option for the poll which i missed, feel free to post a suggestion :P (i think i can edit the poll after i post?)

Favourite Advent Calendar items for me?

I enjoyed some of the Petpets that were released via the Advent Calendar like the Snowbunny, Feepit, Snicklebeast, Gobbler, and Christmas Yooyu. Other cool stuff I enjoyed were some of the Battledome Weapons like the Purple Sticky Hand, the Shooting Star Muffin, and the Snowager Sword (looked very awesome). I have many other faves like the Fancy Frock Coat and the Snowager Negg, but I didn't want to bore you guys.

Also, thanks for the gifts Annukii, I gladly appreciate your kindness.

i forgot about the white ona!! aww :wub_anim:

my favourite kookith is still the winged one from the AAA challenge :) but i still love the snow one too

hoping for something awesome from todays advent! and..

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I love the lost isle background from this year, it's one of my favorite neopoint backgrounds now :) as for others I never really cared for them (except when they gave out the plushie petpet paint brush, I thought that was the best thing ever lol), but I feel this year all the items have been really nice and I've enjoyed the animations. Also looking back I really like the shooting star muffin. Merry Christmas!

ad_whitekougraplush.gif

White Kougra Plushie is my absolutely favorite item I've ever received from the Advent Calendar, it could actually still be my favorite item in all Neopia. :)

Snowbunny, Dr. Death Plushie, Snow Faerie Snowglobe, Feepit, Grey Faerie Snowglobe, Snowager Ice Lolly, Seasonal Battle Duck, Seasonal Attack Pea Plushie, Snowager Cap, Snowager Sword, Snowager Negg were all a lot of fun too! :)

This is my first year participating in the Advent Calender and I LOVE IT! I think wearables are really nice, my favorite given out being the Stuck in the Lost Isle Background and Feather Wig (I plan to use it in a future custimization for one of my pets). The 21st gifts were awesome too, with the Snowager Sword and Snowager Negg, and I totally agree that it would be so cool if the Snowager Sword was wearable!! Overall, I just think it's nice how TNT gives us free gifts everyday all month long.

ehhh, the snowflake shirt and skirt, in 2010, soooo cute :)

wish i had them, couldn't be online at that moment :( *cries*

I bought a second set when they came out. I'll send a set to you. :D

ooooh, i've seen that one :D

thank you so much, the set really suits alynniae :)

ooooh, i've seen that one :D

thank you so much, the set really suits alynniae :)

In my opinion, I say that Alynniae looks gorgeous in the Snowflake Shirt and Snowflake Skirt. My Poogle used to wear both of them all the time when she was painted Snow. Those are also my favourite cumstomizable items ever given from the Advent Calendar.

I recently found myself snagging I *heart* Lord Faerigan T-Shirts from the Second Hand Shoppe, it's in a fine shade of purple if you ask me.

I love the artwork for the battledome items. They are usually much more adorable than the regular bd items. My favourite has to be the seasonal battle duck.

bd_seasonalbattleduckxhe.gif

It looks so cuddly and defenceless, I can't bear to use it in the battledome and it has been sitting in my safety deposit box since.

One more goodie I wanted to throw into my favourite Advent Calendar Prizes list, the Holiday Thief Mask!

clo_mask_holidaythief.gif

This would go great with any forest thief getup (hence the holly leaves), you should check out my Kiko sporting this, it kind of gives her that sneaky flair if you ask me.