I'm Back I think

Ryuusei

I missed seeing you on these forums, Ryuusei! Welcome back buddy!

I used to see you on the Daily Dare boards earlier this year. Also Ryuusei, do you notice anything different about me since your last visit?

Quite possibly. I have a terrible memory :P Welcome back anyways :D

Saxen (AKA Tank Girl)

Cool! I can't believe people remember me. Hi Viridian! I remember you too! Hi Neo! I remember you too very much as well :3 You are now Santa Neomysterion? Also your siggie :3 Hmmm... Happy Holidays... Can't remember you since it wasn't holiday when I was here. Saxen... hmm... I'm pretty sure I remember that.

Now if only miss Spritzie could see this.

Cool! I can't believe people remember me. Hi Viridian! I remember you too! Hi Neo! I remember you too very much as well :3 You are now Santa Neomysterion? Also your siggie :3 Hmmm... Happy Holidays... Can't remember you since it wasn't holiday when I was here. Saxen... hmm... I'm pretty sure I remember that.

Now if only miss Spritzie could see this.

The Santa thing is only there for the holiday season, major difference is the member group I'm in. I change my name on a monthly basis to match with the season.