New to this forum... hi everyone!

Sw33tz

You should register a TDN account (for the main site, not the forums), and check out NeoAvatars, TDN's powerful avatar checking tool!

Oh, I'm Neomysterion, one of the forum moderators over here. I used to be on late at night, but I'm usually on around the clock these days. If anything, contact a staff member like myself or anyone on this page, and we'll be glad to help you out. I hope you're enjoying the forums so far, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around!

Well hello yes im mostly on at nights...Im more of a nocturnal person love to sleep in. I joined the main site yesterday and got my avatar list up and running. I love it!

How come some topics are locked? I had a question about the altador cup but i couldnt reply to any posts or start a new topic?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How come some topics are locked? I had a question about the altador cup but i couldnt reply to any posts or start a new topic?

Topics aren't supposed to be posted on when it's been 21 days since the last post. They're locked when one gets bumped after that time period.

We have more information on that HERE, under Bumping Threads.