Hello! I'm new to this website, but happy to be here!

Hi guys,

My name is Rayna. May I say that it's awesome I was able to use my real name for a login. That doesn't happen regularly.

For convenience, I used my Neopet User name as my logindisplay name.

To begin, I'm an old-time Neopet user. I started playing when I was 12 - I'm now 22! I've been "on and off" I should say, as I have periods where I leave Neopets and periods where I return. I've recently become interested in Neo again and have been coming on regularly. My boyfriend likes to tease me for playing Neopets at my age, but whatever. :P

I found this site because I was searching how to keep track of my avatars. See, before I had quit for a few years, I was collecting many avatars. I now have merely 206 within my collection. Obviously, I don't anticipate becoming a "top scorer" for Avatars, but it's still enjoyable to collect them. But back when I was originally on collecting avatars, I had friends to assist me, I had friends which lent to me. I was part of a community. That community I was once a part of no longer exists, and I realize that the only way I can collect more is if I become part of a community again. Of course, I look forward to creating a few friendships. :)

My first pet on Neopets was a Wocky named Purcey7. *When I was 12, I thought I was being clever - Puurrrrcey, get it?* She still exists on a side account. My main pride and joy now is a Gelert who is Halloween/Darigan. While I wasn't happy with the changes Neopets made regarding the pet poses, the ability to combined new pet colours allowed me to receive my dream pet! As ChristelleFairy is a girl, I avoid having her wear that ugly old vampire black wig however. :P I also have an unconverted Mutant Hissi named Slytherin_Ruddy. While I'm not exactly proud of her name, I love her to bits and would never convert her! Princessbabyforeva is my Maraquan Shoyru. My dream is to transform her into a Maraquan Draik, although I doubt that will ever turn into a reality. I'm not a big seller or game player on Neo, as I find myself preoccupied often with other things in my life.

I usually work a season tourist-like job in the summer. I graduated College back in 2009. My favourite animals are hawks and cats. I have a kitten name Kiara who I adopted from a local shelter. I'm big on animal welfare advocate! I'm have dirty blonde hair so I get teased as being a blonde! I live with my boyfriend and we've been together for 3 years. I have many different kinds of friends and hobbits. My current video game challenge as of now is Legend Of Zelda; Skyward Sword. It's an amazing game and I recommend it to any Zelda fans! I also am a proud Canadian. :laughingsmiley:

If you actually read all that, kudos!

I don't mind sharing my real name and some small details. Don't feel obligated to share your own, as we all know how dangerous sharing private information can be! I look forward to contributing to the community and please, if you ever need assistance on Neopets, feel free to Neomail me.

Thanks!

hello Rayna , welcome to TDN

I'm Angelo , a veteran Neopian and TDN user :) my favorite animals are CATS too ...

I'm sure you'll have fun here ... this is a tight community and you'll fit in quickly :)

Wow, that's one immense introduction, welcome Rayna!

By the way, I'm Neomysterion, I've been on Neopets since I was 10, and I'll be 20 in April. If you have any questions, just ask me or another staff member, and we'll be glad to be of your assistance. I can't wait to see you around TDN, and feel free to make some new friends as well.

I'm Angelo , a veteran Neopian and TDN user :) my favorite animals are CATS too ...

Hi Angelo, glad to hear there are veterans here! :D I love cats, ever since I was younger and introduced to my Aunt's cat. We really bonded. I had a dog when I lived with my parent's. He's a good dog (German Shepard/Husky) but I still prefer cats. I'm allowed dogs at my apartment anyway.

Wow, that's one immense introduction

Hi Neomysterion. So I see that you have grown up around that site as well. Awesome. And yes, I tend to ramble. I'm glad the moderators in this board take the time to greet new members. Very assuring.

Also, I noticed I had put in my original post; "I have many hobbits" instead of Hobbies! Weird of me, I'm not even really a fan of LOTR. Thanks for nothing pointing it out. ;) Sometimes my brain fails me apparently!

Hi Rayna! You can call me Khaos.

I've been on Neo on & off since I was 6... now I'm 10, turning 11 in a bit less than a month.

I'm currently the youngest *active* user. I hope you enjoy your time here on TDN and may I see you post more... preferably not on this subforum :laughingsmiley: