When I buy stuff, I can't put them in my neohome

iKraxus

Not all furniture items are usuable in the neohome 2.0. Most likely the furniture you've bought is for the old version of neohomes and they haven't been converted yet. Items that are for the neohome 2.0 will have a black house in the bottom right corner shown here.

Regular furniture items will not have that little house in their item image.

Now if you've purchased these items with the little house icon in the item picture you have to put the items into your storage shed.

From your inventory you can click on each item and in the drop down box click on put in storage shed.

If you have multiple items you can go to the quick stock page and select all the items you wish to place in your shed.

Only items that are for the neohome 2.0 can be placed in your storage shed.

If you're still having problems let me know and I'll see if I can provide some screen shots for you.

I hope this helps.

• 5 years later...

Not all furniture items are usuable in the neohome 2.0. Most likely the furniture you've bought is for the old version of neohomes and they haven't been converted yet. Items that are for the neohome 2.0 will have a black house in the bottom right corner shown here.

Regular furniture items will not have that little house in their item image.

Now if you've purchased these items with the little house icon in the item picture you have to put the items into your storage shed.

From your inventory you can click on each item and in the drop down box click on put in storage shed.

If you have multiple items you can go to the quick stock page and select all the items you wish to place in your shed.

Only items that are for the neohome 2.0 can be placed in your storage shed.

If you're still having problems let me know and I'll see if I can provide some screen shots for you.

I hope this helps.

Hi, I'm currently having problems with some furni. Yes, the furni I have have that black house with a star at the bottom right hand corner, but when I click and add it into my neohome, I can't see anything. It's as if the item's invisible. Worse of all, I can't even remove it. 

error1.jpg error2.jpg

I'm also unable to add a furni I wanted into my neohome even though it's already in my storage shed:

error3.jpg

• 2 years later...

I'm having the same problem. Some of the the "neohome 2.0" items I have don't show up when I put them in my shed. It's like they've been deleted or are invisible.  This happens when using the quick stock feature and when using the individual item assignment window that popups from the inventory window. It's not only annoying, it's expensive!