Linsta's Art - A New Beginning

linsta

the first one's an ice draik! xD

Are you still taking requests?

I'm not taking requests right now, sorry.

-----------

So I've been really wanting to draw the new goldfish kacheek lately, and underwater scenes in general.. so here we go. This took about 2 hrs in SAI.

mara_kacheek_acara.jpg

The body looks kind of awkward..anyways, I refuse to be too picky about AG entries anymore D=!

I love Maraquan Acaras (I have one) and I think this is another great one of your works :)

I used to have a maraquan acara a long time ago xD. I agree they're awesome!

I'm not taking requests right now, sorry.

---

ok, you're art is still wonderful! <3

I really don't like acaras. Only the mutant ones. Been wanting to draw one or awhile

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please use the edit button if have something that you'd like to add instead of double posting (which isn't allowed).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I did this request for a friend who wanted some art to apply for a UC mutant hissi. I'm still going to fix it up a little bit, especially the background. I kind of like the simple flat colours. I'm thinking maybe I should do that more and just add some subtle shading. It would probably be a lot less work xD.

Also, I drew a pic for lenny day today but I couldn't submit it. I was up until 6am doing homework last night and I had an hour and half before I had to leave for class so I figured I would try to draw something quick for lenny day and hope I get it in before they look at the entries for today xD. However, TNT's servers were being wonky and would not let me submit my picture =(.

It took about 1 hr for the lenny one. I think that's the fastest I've ever drawn soemthing xD. I was in a rush to not be late for school haha.

juby.jpg

lenny_faerie.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

that lenny was in the Art Gallery :)

congrats for the xxxx'th time :D

Aww, thanks :D!

I've been too lazy to draw anything lately. I kind of lost my art gallery craze :(

I was thinking though, instead of trying to draw for every holiday, I will just draw what I want, and hopefully it will get in on the days in between. That being said, I was thinking of doing "art gallery requests", so just a fun thing where people can request stuff for me to draw/submit to the art gallery. Anything that I draw for the art gallery is free to use by anyone.

You should enter Gunnslinger in the artgallery when you finish him! That piece is so amazing already, it has to be able to get in!!! *nods*

I've never entered a picture of someone else's pet in the art gallery because I wasn't sure if that's appropriate since the design and idea don't really belong to me... if you dont mind, I can try entering him, although I would probably need to change it slightly since they dont like art that looks too different xD

They're open now right? xD Do you think you could draw Moondust_2005? You can based it off of any of the pictures on her lookup

http://www.neopets.c...t=Moondust_2005

Sorry.. they're not open. I don't think I said they were. I said I'm up for art gallery requests, as in, things people would like to see in the art gallery that I coudl draw?

Leedom entered hazelnutella (who is Evil Bunny's Kougra) into the Art Gallery ... and it was accepted ... you just don't have to say whose pet it is ... I suppose you could just name it "A Draik On A Quest" or something similar :D personally , if someone entered my pet into the AG , I would be super thrilled :)

Leedom entered hazelnutella (who is Evil Bunny's Kougra) into the Art Gallery ... and it was accepted ... you just don't have to say whose pet it is ... I suppose you could just name it "A Draik On A Quest" or something similar :D personally , if someone entered my pet into the AG , I would be super thrilled :)

Pfff yeah I enter every request I get to the AG :P (only Hazelnutella has gotten in tho)

That's why I like designs that are AG acceptable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say I loved this one :D

2012-03-08_48_0943352001331232728.jpg

And how did your 6X8 painting turn out? Did you get it done in time?

O__o Are you in the wrong thread? That's Leedom's picture xD!

oops... *blushes* I guess so...

But it was you who did the big painting, right? So how did that work out? :)

Haha, well no.. I was going to do a big 20x6 foot painting but it was too overwhelming. I started working on another project which is just as monumental and time consuming but less tedious? It's a 4x4 feet maze that's goign to be made out of paint. I put a picture of the mold I made for it below. I'm just pouring paint in it daily now.

It's eating up my money like crazy though =.=

428143_286065261459131_100001669797824_691150_80104122_n.jpg

Oh wow... So is every part going to have different coloured layers or is every little part going to be a sepererate solid colour? And are the blueish/breyish parts the ones that are going to be filled or the other parts? I envy your imagination... How do you come up with something like this? :D PLEASE post a pic when you are done, I am very curious as to how it will turn out!