Linsta's Art - A New Beginning

linsta

Finished 2 drawings in one day! I feel great, considering I usually take forever to do these so I can only do one a day xD.

Anyways, I couldn't really think of anything for the new years AG, but for some reason I thought of Siyana, first to rise. I guess because it's the first day of the year? I doubt any of these will even get in =(. I bet TNT has so many submissions backed up over the almost 2 weeks they've been gone, they wont even get to looking at most of them. Maybe, maybe not =). Anyways, enjoy:

newyear-large.jpg

Finished 2 drawings in one day! I feel great, considering I usually take forever to do these so I can only do one a day xD.

Anyways, I couldn't really think of anything for the new years AG, but for some reason I thought of Siyana, first to rise. I guess because it's the first day of the year? I doubt any of these will even get in =(. I bet TNT has so many submissions backed up over the almost 2 weeks they've been gone, they wont even get to looking at most of them. Maybe, maybe not =). Anyways, enjoy:

newyear-large.jpg

ah, it is really awesome!

this is AG material, believe me it is ;)

have you already submit this?

You are so talented! wish I had your skills. I need a lot more practise! LOL

Anyway, I think at least one of those two, if not both should get in. They are both awesome :D

Thanks =). Both of them got in luckily xD. Although both times all I got were codestones for prizes (the cheap ones too haha) =(.

Anyways, here's my gnorbu day art.

Thank you to SEAP for motivating me to draw something. I really wasn't going to bother with gnorbu day but we were talking about it so I got inspired. Also, I love the new eventide colour so I was a bit inspired by that =D. And thank you to Leedom for the texture =)

gnorbuday_large.jpg

Thanks =). Both of them got in luckily xD. Although both times all I got were codestones for prizes (the cheap ones too haha) =(. Anyways, here's my gnorbu day art. Thank you to SEAP for motivating me to draw something. I really wasn't going to bother with gnorbu day but we were talking about it so I got inspired. Also, I love the new eventide colour so I was a bit inspired by that =D. And thank you to Leedom for the texture =)

gnorbuday_large.jpg

congratulations linsta!

that makes 3 times in a row!

you won again, congratulations!

*play fireworks*

I really liked your new year picture! Very creative and stood out among all the fireworks themed art :)

I've been seeing you get in fairly regularly recently! Congrats! It makes me happy whenever I see your art in the gallery :D

I really liked your new year picture! Very creative and stood out among all the fireworks themed art :)

I've been seeing you get in fairly regularly recently! Congrats! It makes me happy whenever I see your art in the gallery :D

Thanks! I loved your sloth picture. Was that for sloth day or just random? And yea it always feels cool to see people I know in the AG like you and SEAP.

Wow. Your artwork is very beautiful. I love how well you colour it in and I love your attention to detail. I'm OK at drawing, but I don't think I could place that much time or effort into it and I certainly cannot shade that well. T__T;; Keep up the good work and please keep posting. ^_^ I love the different perspectives/poses!

Sorry, I've been really busy lately so I haven't gotten around to requests. I am working on them though! Anyways, here's 2 more AG entries. First one got in for buzz day and 2nd one I just submitted. I haven't had as much time to spend on them so they're kind of meh looking lol. Anyways, sorry I will try and get some requests done in the next week!

buzzday_large.jpg

sloth_large.jpg

Thanks! I loved your sloth picture. Was that for sloth day or just random? And yea it always feels cool to see people I know in the AG like you and SEAP.

Yes, it was for sloth day. Now I'll have to draw another picture for sloth day :P

Also, your new entries are AMAZING! I saw your buzz entry and was really impressed, and then I noticed it was you and was like "of course!"

How can you possibly say they are "meh looking???" I guess I can tell they have less effort put in than your magnificent paintings, but they are still so phenomenal! Stop putting yourself down and accept that you are an amazing artist :)

Your picture of Kep Bonnefie looks amazing, not to mention very well done as well.

This is coming from a Dargain Citadel supporter by the way.

Yes, it was for sloth day. Now I'll have to draw another picture for sloth day :P

Also, your new entries are AMAZING! I saw your buzz entry and was really impressed, and then I noticed it was you and was like "of course!"

How can you possibly say they are "meh looking???" I guess I can tell they have less effort put in than your magnificent paintings, but they are still so phenomenal! Stop putting yourself down and accept that you are an amazing artist :)

I guess they just felt a bit "thrown together" because I've been trying to rush through them. Sometimes I can't really think of anything interesting/funny to draw and my expressions aren't great so I feel like all I've got going is that the colouring is pretty so I try to do a good job of that. But sometimes it takes too long so yeah, I feel like they're a bit rushed. I guess it's harder the more characters and elements in the picture so yeah.

I never was much of a buzz person but this buzz looks pretty cool! :D very nice! And the pinata one made me LOL XD

I'm not much of a buzz fan either. I didn't really like gnorbus either but they grew on me after I drew them.

Your picture of Kep Bonnefie looks amazing, not to mention very well done as well.

This is coming from a Dargain Citadel supporter by the way.

Thanks ^.^! I've yet to experience an altador cup so I'm looking forward to seeing what all the excitement is about. I just thought the darigan citadel outfits looked awesome so I drew Kep =D

I just saw your Buzz Day entry in the AG just now; really amazing!! :D Congratulations!

Aahh the Sloth one's awesome too <3 Made me giggle. NONE of your work is "meh looking" :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Congrats on getting in again with your Sloth Pinata picture!! ^^

Nobody told me that Elephates were afraid of Meepits, that's gold!

You should of went with a Psimouse or a Miamouse if you wanted a better elephant afraid of mouse feel.

Nobody told me that Elephates were afraid of Meepits, that's gold!

You should of went with a Psimouse or a Miamouse if you wanted a better elephant afraid of mouse feel.

Yeah my original idea was to do a Psimouse but angry Meepits are so cute and it somehow seemed appropriate as long as the Meepit looked somewhat menacing xD

I think I end up spending way longer than I need to on these because I get mesmerized by shading. Everytime I draw something my bf tells me "you know you're OBSESSED with shading, you've been shading that for like 2 hours" =(