'Allo, I'm Jaiden. =)

Jaiden

No need to be shy Jaiden, TDN has an excellent community for all Neopets fans and players. Everyone here at TDNForums is nice and helpful, and you've come just in time for some of the Christmas celebrations, too.

Enough said, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the forum moderators over here. I've been on Neopets since April 2002, and I've been pretty fond of playing a great amount of their games and looking after Limited Edition Neopets, too. If you have any questions, just ask me or any of the other staff members, and we are happy to help you out on any of your Neopets needs. See you around!

Thanks, it's nice to meet you! =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hello jaiden!

i'm lily, it's nice to meet you! i noticed you just had a run in with one for the forum rules! :P it's ok, happens often.

just make sure you replies are at least 7 words, and do not reply to old topics that haven't been replied to after 21 days.

anyways TDN welcomes you with open arms! i tried kad feeding recently and totally failed at understanding the refreshing times lol

have a nice time here! :)

Hey Jaiden! Welcome to the forums :) I'm Saxen.

Kad feeding ehh? How on earth do you do it!? It all happens so fast XD I've never managed to feed one lol.

Hope you have a good time here hun ^^

Hiya Jaiden, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

Kad feeding you say? ...oh that's pretty awesome! I can never get a single Kad to be fed; all the food they want are too expensive. ...or maybe I'm just that slow! :P Anyways, I hope you like it here at the forums! If you ever need someone to talk to, post a comment at my profile! :D