-waves-

Jinxineta

Hey! Call me Jinx - that's how I'm known around some other parts of the internet, but my account on Neopets is nieva_zafira.

Um, I've been lurking around all sorts of Neopets sites for tips and tricks, until I decided to finally get out from under the rock and join the community! I've had my account for around four years, but it's only recently that I've been playing more actively and exploring the site altogether. I've also been setting a couple of goals for myself - my main one being submitting a story for The Neopian Times, simply because I love writing. Also am itching to get into a plot again, seeing that I've missed a lot over the past few years...

Anyhow, that's it for my introduction. Hopefully I'll fit in - I have a horrible tendency to lurk for long periods of time and post occasionally on most forums. It's lovely to meet you all :)

We don't got a lot of people from Hong Kong over here, but welcome to TDN anyway Jinx.

By the way, I'm Neomysterion (or Neo for short), and I like to moderate and monitor all over TDNForums. Also, I enjoy collecting vintage Nintendo games and such in real life, and Chocolate themed goodies on Neopets. If you have any questions, turn to anyone who's on staff like me or anyone else who has a coloured username.

HELLO AND WELCOME!

if you love writing, then this would be an awesome place to stretch your hands and post a lot of cool nifty stories/articles!

Im sure you would fit in fine, there's tons of lurkers here hehe.

Hiya there Jinx, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

Cool, I'm an Asian, and you're an Asian too! ...we do need more Asians here in some way or some how. :D I'm sure you will settle in fast, everyone around here is nice and friendly! I hope you like it here at the forums! :D

*gives a carrot*

we do need more Asians here in some way or some how. :D I'm sure you will settle in fast, everyone around here is nice and friendly

ohhh forgot to mention, im Lily.

and i do, am an Asian. <<< alliteration right therrr :P