Salutations!

Melifleur

Hi! Please call me Meli. :)

I've been playing Neopets for... about 8 1/2 years now, I guess? On and off, anyway. Um, I love plots and wars, I like collecting avatars (although I suspect a snail could probably collect them faster than I do), I'm generally terrible at Neopets games, and I have a horribly hard time thinking of things to say. Oh, and I love UC pets!

This is the first time I've ever joined a forum, really - there's no particular reason, except that I generally prefer to lurk.

I'm joining TDN's forum because it looks like fun, and I'd like to make some more friends to play with on Neopets, since I'm the last man standing of my own group. xD

(The whole avatar lending thing certainly didn't hurt my decision either!)

Anyway, as I said, I'm unfamiliar with forums, so I appreciate any advice. :)

Please to meet you all!

If you're unfamiliar with forums, just check out and follow the forum rules, and you should be okay. Also, I don't own any Unconverted pets, but I own four Limited Edition pets however.

I'm Neomysterion, I'm a forum moderator, and I love collecting old-school NES games and such. Any questions should be sent to me or any other staff member, we're always glad to help you out on all of your Neopets needs.

If you're unfamiliar with forums, just check out and follow the forum rules, and you should be okay. Also, I don't own any Unconverted pets, but I own four Limited Edition pets however.

I'm Neomysterion, I'm a forum moderator, and I love collecting old-school NES games and such. Any questions should be sent to me or any other staff member, we're always glad to help you out on all of your Neopets needs.

Thank you very much! :) I've read through all the rules, and I'll do my best to follow them. I haven't played many NES games - just Duck Hunt, really. (I still resent that dog. D:)

Hey Meli! Nice to meet you, I'm Saxen :)

I'm also a big UC fan, though I have none because I'm lame and took a hiatus at the complete wrong time a few years ago *facepalm* XD. My dreamie is an UC faerie shoy ^^

Welcome to the forums sweets :D Hope you have fun!

hi Meli! its much more fun when you stop lurking ;) took me ages to get back into forums, but it is lovely to meet others with the same love of neopets! you can call me Natalie or Nat if you like,

regarding UC pets i have a bad story.. :P so when i came back to Neo, my faerie moehog kept appearing on my userlookup as a red wocky (but pet lookup was fine) and i thought it was odd, but funny, then got sick of it and converted my pet, then to find out how rare UC pets are! (i still don't think faerie moehog is on the UC list though, may have been a glitch?)

i'm also bad at games, name a flash game with an avatar and i've tried it, but probably still no avvy :( at least there are lots of toher avatars that don't require much reflexes and co-ordination! :P my avatar that i would love to get is the kadoatie mew! avatar as i'm a huge kadoatie fan!

Hi Meli, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. :D

Though I'm don't own a UC pet, I'm all crazy about UC Royalboy Shoyrus! They are so cute I could just- *dragged away by Meepits* You get the story. *coughs* Back on track, this forum is the first ever forum that I joined; and I love it here! Everyone's nice and friendly and awesome too!

I hope you like it here! :D

herro Meli, im Lily.

im also on and off on the forums, but when im on, im like, really on. like 20 posts or more a day on. lol

anyways, TDN has treated me well throughout the 2 years i've joined.

the avatar lending program is awesome i must admit it was my reason of joining too :)

hope you enjoy your time here!