Morphing Potions

SamiiJeann

Some Morphing Potions usually sell for 20,000 NP, others for 30,000 NP, some more elusive ones for 50,000 NP and several over 80,000 NP to 90,000 NP in some cases. Most of them are cheaper if you buy them at the Magic Shop, but there are a lot of restockers trying to snag elusive MPs, so keep your eyes peeled and be very swift about your decision as well when buying Morphing Potions.

Some Morphing Potions usually sell for 20,000 NP, others for 30,000 NP, some more elusive ones for 50,000 NP and several over 80,000 NP to 90,000 NP in some cases. Most of them are cheaper if you buy them at the Magic Shop, but there are a lot of restockers trying to snag elusive MPs, so keep your eyes peeled and be very swift about your decision as well when buying Morphing Potions.

Those are rather conservative estimates. Check the trading post, you might be rather surprised at prices of basic morphing potions. Blue/green/red/yellow of certain species are several hundred thousands.

The question is really what NOT to get. Brown Moehog, Split Lenny and Orange Koi MPs are dirt cheap.

The question is really what NOT to get. Brown Moehog, Split Lenny and Orange Koi MPs are dirt cheap.

Do note that some of the Morphing Potions that can be won via the Wheel of Excitement usually end up being cheaper than what they sell for at Kauvara's (their prices slowly deflate). The Green Uni MP, the Green Kyrii MP, and the basic colour Ogrin MPs are excellent examples of potions not to get, mainly since they sell for a very dirt cheap price at user shops and they're more expensive at Kauvara's (in other terms, resellers end up getting a very poor or negative profit).

how much is dirt cheap? O.o cuz i tried to find it at the shop wiz, i couldn't even find anyone selling! :(

how much is dirt cheap? O.o cuz i tried to find it at the shop wiz, i couldn't even find anyone selling! :(

You probably misspelled it or searched the wrong item because Brown Moehog Morphing Potions are roughly 19k, Orange Koi Morphing Potions are 16k, and Split Lenny Morphing Potions are around 40k on the shop wiz! :)

Dirt cheap is something that is easily affordable than other items like it. Here's the reseller prices for those MPs that rhino_loupe mentioned.

Brown Moehog: 22,400 NP

Orange Koi: 17,100 NP

Split Lenny: 45,400 NP

Do note that there are some blokes that sell these ones for less than the prices mentioned above, these are just conservative estimates.

EDIT: Hrtbrk beat me to that post.