white pages?

youngrace

Me too! I can't get on Neopets at all, no matter how many times I refresh. I get them normally on occasion because of the ad block I have installed on Chrome, but I can't get on AT ALL PERIOD! Is Neopets down for maintenace or something? I want to collect my Advent Calendar prize!

can anyone else not load neo? i keep getting white pages no matter how many times i refresh. (was in the middle of making my FC bets too, sob)

It is hit and miss for me. The 'Portal' brings up a blank page, as does Habitarium...but, I am still able to muck about on the Trading Post. So, yah, something is certainly screwy..here's to hopin' it is remedied soon!

This seems to have been happening to me for the past week or so. At first I thought it was my web browser, but after trying multiple different ones, and seeing the odd message posed on these forums about it, it seems it's not just me. :c

I remember there being a period where neopets was offline for maintenance recently, and it seems to have been since then that white pages have become more and more of a problem. It'll be fine for a while, but then all of a sudden it's as though neopets have any pages at all.

Me too! Glad it's not just me. Seems to have gotten a bit better, but it's very "iffy."

The lag is pretty much constant, but that's not so bad I suppose. And then, it's like every few page loads, I get a white page and have to hit "refresh" a couple of times before getting back on neo.

It's odd... I hope they resolve whatever issue it is they're having on their end soon... it's almost vacation and I plan on spending most of my time on neo xD

I just want to check..is Neo still not loading? It's the evening now and I would like to get my dailies done.

It's been SIX HOURS and Neo STILL isn't loading for me! I WANT MY PRIZE!!!!!!!! :grrr: I don't ever want to miss a day and if I don't get my prize at all I will SO act like a 2 year old! I am serious.