Hello there! I'm new.

Nessiana

Hi! I'm totally new to the forums, but I've had an account for the purpose of the avatar checklist for a while. I've been playing neo for over 10 years, but I'm just starting to get into avatar collecting. It was mostly the clickables I had before. Are we supposed to post neo accounts too? c:

Hi!

Welcome to the forums. I too am a long time player that's only gotten into collecting avvies in the last few years.

You can post your neo account in a forum if you like, or you can add it into your forums profile so it appears under your display picture and stats to the left of all your post. However, you don't have to share if you don't want to :)

Hope you enjoy the forums!

Thanks for the response! That was quick. I'll go see if I can figure out how to edit my profile!

I see you're from Canada too! I'm in Alberta.

I'm not from Canada, but I want to move there someday.

Anyways, the name's Neomysterion, and I'm one out of several mods for the forum. All questions should be turned to me or anyone else who's a staff member. Also, I hope things turn out well with you at the forums, and don't forget to check out TDN's own Avatar Lending Program if you're willing to collect avatars.

I... live in Singapore, somewhere in Asia. :D

Hi there Nessiana (nice name you have there), and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain! ...wowza, a player of Neopets for 10 years, and still loving the site? That's awesome to hear! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Do make yourself at home, settled in, please do. :D

*gives you a carrot*

I... live in Singapore, somewhere in Asia. :D

Hi there Nessiana (nice name you have there), and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain! ...wowza, a player of Neopets for 10 years, and still loving the site? That's awesome to hear! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Do make yourself at home, settled in, please do. :D

*gives you a carrot*

Hi Evil Bunny, I'm from Singapore too!:D Okay guys, I just joined TDN forums today as well cause I wanna collect as many avatars as possible! Been playing neopets for 8 years and counting, some might say I'm too old to be playing np but I love it!:)

Hey there!

I fairly new here too! I wasn't collecting avatars until I found TDN and saw how much fun everyone was having with it. :-)

Also I'm not from Singapore but I lived there when I was younger. I loved it dearly and miss it to this day. I can't wait to go back.

Have fun!

Hi Evil Bunny, I'm from Singapore too!:D Okay guys, I just joined TDN forums today as well cause I wanna collect as many avatars as possible! Been playing neopets for 8 years and counting, some might say I'm too old to be playing np but I love it!:)

You're new as well, Nicole C? You could of made your own intro topic, but welcome anyway Nicole! I'm Neomysterion, and I mod and monitor the forums over here. Like I said earlier, turn to me or anyone else who's on staff if you have any questions you'd like to ask concerning Neopets, TDN, or the forums.