It began, as always, with the desire for power.

LizyMarie

Guten tag, fellow Neopet addicts. My name is LizyMarie. Been playing since I was 11 (about 10 years now), and have almost always been active. In the middle there I lost my old account and am currently getting that back, hopefully.

I have been a member with TDN for a while, just not an "actual member". (I just bookmarked the site :P) But I figured, why not, and joined up to keep regular tabs on other people and events.

As for a tidbit about myself, I am 21 years old, going to college for Web Development and Design (and almost done, thank goodness). I love Video Games, books, music, Kougras, and Airsoft.

Nice to meet you :)

(And to be a little ESP, hello to you Santa Neomysterion, since I figure you'll be the TDN staff member to pop up and give a greeting... :P)

Hey LizyMarie ^^ Welcome to the forums (officially :P)! I'm Saxen :)

I really hope you get your account back! I've been playing for as long as you but very intermittently :P

Looking forward to getting to know you better ^^ Have fun here!

Hello LizyMary!

(Surprise, I'm not Santa Neomysterion...!)

Welcome to TDNForums, where everyone is insane. Let met tell you that we have prepared a delicious buffet for you... please proceed to our Snack Table to find all the goodies we have to offer. I highly recommend you to try the Chocolate Chips Cookies. ;)

As for me, I'm a Computation Arts student. So we probably have some things in common. This fall I was taking a 3D Animation class (Maya) and another one about Networks and Navigation (PHP, mySQL, APIs, etc). But right now, I'm on my Christmas break. Wheee. My favorite Neopets are Wockies. *puurrr* And I'm head of Content here at TDN. :) I think that's it for now. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about TDN or Neopets.

Hello LizyMary!

(Surprise, I'm not Santa Neomysterion...!)

LizyMarie. :) But yes, thank you. Haha

I was really hoping it would have been her, I swear you posted on purpose! XD

I am not a Comp Arts fan, at all. Graphics aren't my strong point. I'm fairly in love with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP, VB, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, and my lovely notepad. Pretty Pixel Photoshop can kiss my behind, ha!

But it's nice to meet you, Xepha, and nice to meet a fellow computer fiend.

Hey LizyMarie ^^ Welcome to the forums (officially :P)! I'm Saxen :)

I really hope you get your account back! I've been playing for as long as you but very intermittently :P

Looking forward to getting to know you better ^^ Have fun here!

Hello dearie :) And thank you for the warm welcome.

LizyMarie. :) But yes, thank you. Haha

I was really hoping it would have been her, I swear you posted on purpose! XD

I am not a Comp Arts fan, at all. Graphics aren't my strong point. I'm fairly in love with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP, VB, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, and my lovely notepad. Pretty Pixel Photoshop can kiss my behind, ha!

But it's nice to meet you, Xepha, and nice to meet a fellow computer fiend.

Hello dearie :) And thank you for the warm welcome.

Sorry for the typo. I'm so used of English spelling for Marie... (I'm French xD)

Computation Arts is mostly about coding. :P We are not touching photoshop at all in class. Though it helps if you can make something pretty, usually.

I'm a bit late (I was on the way home when you posted this topic), but I'm here now. Welcome to TDN, LizyMarie!

I can see that you've already met Xepha, now it's my turn to introduce myself to you. The name is Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets for 9.5 years. I like to take care of Limited Edition pets that I've adopted from the Neopian Pound. For a favourite Neopet, I'm more into Kikos and Hissis, though I like every Neopet regardless on their species. Any questions can be turned to me or any other staff member (Xepha included).

By the way, the Santa part of my name is for the Holiday season. I like to change the first part of my name to match the season.

I'm a bit late (I was on the way home when you posted this topic), but I'm here now. Welcome to TDN, LizyMarie!

I can see that you've already met Xepha, now it's my turn to introduce myself to you. The name is Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets for 9.5 years. I like to take care of Limited Edition pets that I've adopted from the Neopian Pound. For a favourite Neopet, I'm more into Kikos and Hissis, though I like every Neopet regardless on their species. Any questions can be turned to me or any other staff member (Xepha included).

By the way, the Santa part of my name is for the Holiday season. I like to change the first part of my name to match the season.

I just adopted a Kiko yesterday :) I was ecstatic when I found her.

And thank you for welcoming me, though you did not have to.

First of all...

"Your vote has been cast for Keyvli"

Nice entry! ^_^

Welcome to TDN forums! I like Kougras, too. Any of the cat-like neopets, really: Kougras, Aishas and Wockies... But my favourites are Blumaroos, since that's what I had as a kid when I first started playing years ago :wub_anim:

Your program sounds cool! I took a computer graphics and design course as an elective last year; it was pretty cool (although completely unrelated to my program, which is health science xD). I was by no means anywhere near the top of the class, but seeing what some of my peers came up with was pretty amazing...

...But, I digress. I think you'll like it here, and I hope to see you around (which I already did!) :)

First of all...

"Your vote has been cast for Keyvli"

Nice entry! ^_^

Welcome to TDN forums! I like Kougras, too. Any of the cat-like neopets, really: Kougras, Aishas and Wockies... But my favourites are Blumaroos, since that's what I had as a kid when I first started playing years ago :wub_anim:

Your program sounds cool! I took a computer graphics and design course as an elective last year; it was pretty cool (although completely unrelated to my program, which is health science xD). I was by no means anywhere near the top of the class, but seeing what some of my peers came up with was pretty amazing...

...But, I digress. I think you'll like it here, and I hope to see you around (which I already did!) :)

YAY! I love my drawing, I just wish I had done better. (It was for fun, I did it a while back and just now thought to submit it)

And I'm glad to have talked to you, you are quite enjoyable. :3