Obligatory hello!

11 and a half years is a very long time to be on Neopets, I've been on for only 9 and a half years myself.

Welcome IstanBullfrog, I'm Neomysterion, and I am one of the forum mods over here. If you have any questions pertaining Neopets, TDN, or TDNForums, ask me or any other staff member, and we'll be glad to help out! Also, I'm mighty shocked that we joined two years apart (you on 4/26/2000, and myself on 4/26/2002)!

• 2 weeks later...

11 and a half years is a very long time to be on Neopets, I've been on for only 9 and a half years myself.

Welcome IstanBullfrog, I'm Neomysterion, and I am one of the forum mods over here. If you have any questions pertaining Neopets, TDN, or TDNForums, ask me or any other staff member, and we'll be glad to help out! Also, I'm mighty shocked that we joined two years apart (you on 4/26/2000, and myself on 4/26/2002)!

Whaaa, that's random!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's a very long time, whoaaa, I've just played this for 6 years hahaha anyways, hope you're enojying your time :B

You should of posted your own intro topic, but welcome to TDN apple_couture. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm a mod over here. Got any questions, just ask any staff member like myself or anyone else with a coloured username. I hope to see you around TDN as well. ;)

11 and a half years nice! Ive been playing for ten on and off. Im 22 now started when i was around 11. No shame in my game I love neopets even if im grown!

Three new members introduce themselves on the same thread, this has to be a new TDNForums record. o_O

Anyways, welcome to The Daily Neopets and TDNForums, Sw33tz. If you need anything, you should contact me or another staff member. One more thing, TDN has a lot of longtime Neopets players (and returning veterans as well) in their community, you'll perfectly fit right in with us guaranteed. :yes:

Welcome to the forums hun :D I'm trying to get my Habi on my new main up to 50; such a good moneymaker, no wonder you're addicted :P

Hope you have an awesome time here :)

Saxen xxx