I have a suggestion for the TDN dailies page

Angeló

Hi .. on the TDN dailies page ... some of the icons you guys have are a bit - confusing - and some of them are outdated or don't fit the theme of the daily/activity ... so I have some suggestions to spice it up a bit ...

For example The Food Club icon is a blue Kacheek .. ummm personally I wish it was an actual food from the Food Club competition like Hotfish combo_hotfish.gif or Joint of Ham ham.gif or just a pic of Orvvin since he's big and you can clearly see he loves to eat fc_pirate_3.gif (same goes for Stuff-A-Roo and Squire Venable)

For Tarla's shop .. the icon is a BLUE Ixi , while Tarla is actually red .. and has her own plushie plu_tarla.gif and other toys like this gar_tarla_travelinggnome.gif

For Deserted Tomb ... we can use "Ghost Hissi Plushie" since that creepy monster always comes out and Hisses at me toy_hissi_ghost.gif

or this fur_geraptiku_tabletop.gif or this mall_bg_geraptiku.gif

For KELP , maybe you can use Kelp Logokelplogo.gif or some Kelp food like this mfo_entree_fish1.gif or A Maraquan Menu boo_maraquan_menu.gif or this item called Grarrl Restaurant Menu clo_grarrl_menu.gif

For the Trading Post , you can use this pic instead of the clay vase (what's that about really?) - it's called Trading Post Background mall_bg_tradingpost.gif

For the Island Chef Quests ... you can use a Flotsam Chef Jacket clo_flotsam_chefjacket.gif or a Mystery Island Chef Stamp stamp_island_chef.gif or Flotsam Work Recipes book_flotsam_wok.gif

.. I hope you guys consider this , i think it'll make the TDN dailies page more appealing to Newbies

... however I apologize if I was rude .. I only have the best intentions for TDN - the site I love and cherish dearly :)

I like your ideas Angelo ^_^

Also the picture for Plushie Tycoon and for AdverVideo is the same, that's always bugged me :P

Those are all good suggestions, but I personally like things the way they are. I've been using TDN dailies page for over a year, and I've grown to love all the little icons.

Any change would confuse me, since I'm so used to the current ones :wub_anim:

Also the picture for Plushie Tycoon and for AdverVideo is the same, that's always bugged me

yes .. that too .. ummm ..

for Plushie Tycoon I suggest Ogrin Plushie toy_advent_plushie.gif because Ogrins cost the most to produce (6 rolls of clothes)

Any change would confuse me, since I'm so used to the current ones

you can get used to the new change , too :P

Some of your ideas I like, others I feel don't really need a change that much. I don't know what's with the pot for trading post, but I don't like the background either for instance.

Great job finding all these images btw!

Definitely agree with the Deserted Tomb one. I remember when I first started to use the dailies page that icon would really confuse me :P

Agreed. Besides isn't the necklace on the Deserted Tomb link from the Lost Desert? There should be some item from Geraptiku. :P

Thanks for the suggestions. We might change one or two of them, but as someone already pointed out... it would be highly confusing to change so many pictures for the people who have been using the page for a long time and are used to the images. Not all the images are closely related to their link, and we believe that's mostly fine the way it is.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.