Glowing Jelly

neeker2

I remember reading about Glowing Jelly somewhere and how it has a small chance of making my pet the glowing color. Can it REALLY do that? I was thinking about trying this with my Aisha,but I wanted to know before I put a bunch of NP into Glowing Jellies.

Yes in fact your pet can change into glowing from eating them. It's a very very small percentage of a chance but still technically possible, but also only if the pet you are feeding it to is actually capable of being painted glowing as some species still cannot I blieve.

Also I have 17 you can have for free that I put up in the trades here http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=wemblin_wembly just offer a piece a junk and you can have them. Good luck!

This question from the NT Editorial in Neopian Times Issue #372 could come of service:

If you feed a Neopet lots and lots of glowing jellies they could turn glowing, but what if you feed a Neopet pirate, robo, or fire jelly? Will they turn that colour? ~dmh1997

Nope, just glowing jelly has (a very, very, VERY slim chance) of changing your Neopet to glowing colored.

Source: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=372

Also, I have some extra Glowing Jellies stockpiled in my Safety Deposit Box as well if you like. I have a lot full of them reserved for you right here just to help out on your quest to turn your Aisha Glowing: [lot taken]

It's free, just give me a junk item, and you can have them.

I USUALLY have good luck with things like this. I actually am going for the 'less NP spent' approach. I'd rather do it this way. And if it does happen, I can say I worked really hard to do this, no? xD

Indeed,if you would be willing xD It annoys me how she eventually says she can't eat anymore. Still, I'm gonna do it. I'll make sure to mark down how many it takes! ( I think she has eaten about 3 and a half jellies so far. I had her pretty full from before)