Are you looking forward to the Advent Calendar?

Alynniae

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the prizes?

• yes, ALWAYS!!!
    • I will wait and see...
    • I hope they'll give out wearables.....
    • nah... the prizes are boring
    • They should give out christmas PB's...
    • No time :'(
  2. 2. What kind of prizes do you want?!

• Toys
    • Food
    • Books
    • Stamps
    • Wearables
    • petpet (painted)
    • Other (state in your comment)

day 2 is a great one :D i'm glad they gave us another book, and food is nice, because it will disappear too, so it'll inflate over time :D

Oh I hope they give out paint brushes!! I am especially hoping for something like faerie or ice. Would someone be willing to trade me one of those? I can give you up to 350K in a month. Thank you

I'm amazed that TNT's pumping out a good portion of the readable prizes pretty early, though I'm saving mine for later.

Oh I hope they give out paint brushes!! I am especially hoping for something like faerie or ice. Would someone be willing to trade me one of those? I can give you up to 350K in a month. Thank you

If TNT were to give out Paint Brushes from the Advent Calendar, it'd most likely be a Christmas one. They did bring out a Plushie Petpet Paint Brush (in 2005), and a Snow Petpet Paint Brush (in 2003). Don't get your hopes up of getting a Paint Brush from the Advent Calendar, but it may happen (that is, if only time will tell).

One more thing, there is no such thing as an Ice Paint Brush, it is a Lab Ray-exclusive colour.

I hope they give out a nice petpet, some nice books, nice wearables, and something for in my neohome, it's pretty stuffed with junk right now :laughingsmiley:

and stamps, food and toys are always nice, as they inflate very easily :D (the stamps)

I hope they give out a nice petpet, some nice books, nice wearables, and something for in my neohome, it's pretty stuffed with junk right now :laughingsmiley:

and stamps, food and toys are always nice, as they inflate very easily :D (the stamps)

Guess what, Lisa? TNT actually did release a cool Petpet today, it's the oh-so-awaited-for Christmas Yooyu!

yooyu_christmas.gif

The sole problem is that this Yooyu won't be as valuable like all the other AC Prize Yooyus throughout the years, but it is still adorable, I can say that much.

The prizes are great this year. O.o

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, anything that resembles an emoticon doesn't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yay, the christmas yooyu is adorable, so glad they gave it to us :D

seems like TNT DOES like us ^^

Guess what, Lisa? TNT actually did release a cool Petpet today, it's the oh-so-awaited-for Christmas Yooyu!

yooyu_christmas.gif

The sole problem is that this Yooyu won't be as valuable like all the other AC Prize Yooyus throughout the years, but it is still adorable, I can say that much.

Soooo happy about this prize - absolutely adorable :D They were going for 5k on the SW last time I checked. You never know though, if they're never released again they might be worth a few bob in a couple of years or so :P