OMG @_@

Angeló

The Wishing Well granted my wish for the second time in 9 days !!!!

[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team

» Make this user your Neofriend

Sent: 29/11/2011 06:00pm

Folder: Inbox

Subject: Congratulations!

[Report Message]

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Earth Faerie Frame . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

x_x faints x_x

it's on my Peopha ... I am very tempted to sell it ... but I won't !!.. I love it !!!

*Sprinkles Some Lucky Pixie Dust On Everyone In This Thread*

ahh you're so lucky! i'm a bit jealous atm. :(

do you donate at a certain time? multiple times a day? spill your secrets pl0x ~

edited: almost forgot to say this, but congrats!

Thanks :) *sprinkles you with some lucky pixie dust* I donate 14 times a day .... 7 times before 6 AM and 7 times before 6 PM ... but the time of donation is really random ... I rarely skip a day ... but I don't have a specific "ritual" ... like Masaryk once said ... it's just luck ... whenever I'm on Neopets I visit the Well to donate ...

p.s. I'm jealous from all your trophies :P

Congrats, you lucky lad!! :) I'm gonna start doing that. I really need a bag of peanuts, my avatar count is far too low :(

I never really got a lot of luck at the Wishing Well, congrats on getting the Earth Faerie Frame, it greatly compliments Peopha and her scenery as well.

I love the wishing well. I have never won that close together before but nothing is nicer then spending for me 50 np a day and getting an item worth around 100k. I just won the other day too. But congratulations. I hope more luck comes your way. Don't forget to share the love too... Us other lowly neopians need to win things too. :whistle:

Thank you! Thank you! Your post inspired me to try last night...and my wish was granted!!! :woot:

[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team

» Make this user your Neofriend

Sent: 1/12/2011 06:00am

Folder: Inbox

Subject: Congratulations!

[Report Message]

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Bag of Peanuts . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Yeyy!!! It seems your luck has rubbed off on me Angelo ^^