MSPP lend - current cost?

the__cellist

So I've recently started saving up for the infamous MSPP (TCG). I've asked around and have gotten a few different answers. I would go on different websites, but quite honestly, I'd rather not click on sketchy websites to find the answer to my question (I only trust this site). Anyhow, what is the current average cost of MSPP lend? The most current one I know of is 50mil, though I think it still seems pretty cheap for such an item. I'd really appreciate an answer, so I know what number of neopoints to shoot for. Thanks! :)

You might be able to get a lend for way less than true collateral, but I've seen it be anywhere from 100-200 mil lately. Good luck!

So I've recently started saving up for the infamous MSPP (TCG). I've asked around and have gotten a few different answers. I would go on different websites, but quite honestly, I'd rather not click on sketchy websites to find the answer to my question (I only trust this site). Anyhow, what is the current average cost of MSPP lend? The most current one I know of is 50mil, though I think it still seems pretty cheap for such an item. I'd really appreciate an answer, so I know what number of neopoints to shoot for. Thanks! :)

I think around 150 million area-ish. I am trying to get lent with only 20k and 34 avatars... + I am a newbie...

Lenders take more into account than just collateral. They will look at account age and avatar count. Some look at things like if you've been lent before, the state of your pets, your lookup, etc. Though there is usually a precedent for being lent, there are also people who have been lent for free because it was their last avatar they needed, they had an impressive account/pets, or the lender was extremely generous and trusting. However, anyone looking for a lend of the big 3 (SuAP, MSPP, BGC) should start by having an account that's at least a few years old, have at least 200 (the more the better) avatars, some trophies and show that you take decent care of your pets. All these things can help in applying for a lend. It also wouldn't hurt to save screenshots of your more expensive lends. Anything to help improve your chances.

Lenders take more into account than just collateral. They will look at account age and avatar count. Some look at things like if you've been lent before, the state of your pets, your lookup, etc. Though there is usually a precedent for being lent, there are also people who have been lent for free because it was their last avatar they needed, they had an impressive account/pets, or the lender was extremely generous and trusting. However, anyone looking for a lend of the big 3 (SuAP, MSPP, BGC) should start by having an account that's at least a few years old, have at least 200 (the more the better) avatars, some trophies and show that you take decent care of your pets. All these things can help in applying for a lend. It also wouldn't hurt to save screenshots of your more expensive lends. Anything to help improve your chances.

This is encouraging. I have 237 avatars, some trophies *pokes account* and it'll be 2 years old in about 5 months. :)