Neopets Christmas/Holiday

xSummer

Time of the year is coming again and my question is: What do you want for christmas/holiday from neopets?

I would love a Camouflage Paint Brush. I just saw them tonight (I know right, where have I been?) and I fell in love.

What would you want and also do you gift your neofriends gifts? I do to my neofriends I talk to everyday.

Seasonings Greetings =)

Time of the year is coming again and my question is: What do you want for christmas/holiday from neopets?

I would love a Camouflage Paint Brush. I just saw them tonight (I know right, where have I been?) and I fell in love.

What would you want and also do you gift your neofriends gifts? I do to my neofriends I talk to everyday.

Seasonings Greetings =)

You can get a camouflage paint brush from playing keyquest. Just keep turning in gold keys and you will eventually get one.

What I would like is any draik morhping potion or krawk morphing potion =D

Oh I don't have a great computer for keyquest. Can't play the mini games. I will just keep saving =)

true, but that don't matter if you have a friend willing to play with ya and alternate wins =P

Simple to just skip all the mini game tiles too, just saying xD

Where does it say that? Do you have a source?

Hi's! =) I heard somewhere that, if you save up lots of keys and use them all at once, then the prizes will be better. I have no idea if that's true, but if it is I'd like to pose a hypothetical question. Let's say two people, um.... Sandy and Nick, play 5-key 2-player Key Quest together a lot. If Nick lets Sandy win all the games to get all the gold keys so that the prizes will be better, and in return Sandy gives Nick half of the prizes, that's completely against the rules, right? It brings to mind the concept of item pooling, since Nick gave Sandy all the gold keys and Sandy could then easily refuse to give Nick his share of the prizes. The question of how much Key Quest players are allowed to plot together has been bugging me for some time, so thank you for considering my question. =) ~katofthekanto

Okay, first off: gathering a bunch of keys and turning them in at the same time does not affect your prizes at all. There's no difference between turning in one gold key at a time or turning in a dozen at once. Second, enough with the plotting guys! Just play the game, win if you win, lose if you lose. The hypothetical situation above is certainly not allowed.

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=392

Dear TNT, I've been playing Key Quest for quite a while now, duly reporting the hiccups I am facing (btw, it's a SUPER game). However, not being very good at it, I decided to go to the Neoboards. I've seen lots of postings about alternate games there. I am most reluctant to enter one of those, and would like to be sure I am not doing anything illegal! Would entering one of them be allowed? Best regards. ~mimiouw

Taking turns winning is not allowed. We consider that cheating. Please play the game as it is meant to be played.

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=364

I don't think avoiding mini-game tiles is against the rules, but pre-determining a winner is. *pokes links* (:

Besides Advent Calendar stuff, it'd be nice to get either a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie (for future plans) or a Pirate Draik Egg (for future plans) for the Holidays. I was going to ask for other things, but I don't want to get overboard. :P

Hi's! =) I heard somewhere that, if you save up lots of keys and use them all at once, then the prizes will be better. I have no idea if that's true, but if it is I'd like to pose a hypothetical question. Let's say two people, um.... Sandy and Nick, play 5-key 2-player Key Quest together a lot. If Nick lets Sandy win all the games to get all the gold keys so that the prizes will be better, and in return Sandy gives Nick half of the prizes, that's completely against the rules, right? It brings to mind the concept of item pooling, since Nick gave Sandy all the gold keys and Sandy could then easily refuse to give Nick his share of the prizes. The question of how much Key Quest players are allowed to plot together has been bugging me for some time, so thank you for considering my question. =) ~katofthekanto

Okay, first off: gathering a bunch of keys and turning them in at the same time does not affect your prizes at all. There's no difference between turning in one gold key at a time or turning in a dozen at once. Second, enough with the plotting guys! Just play the game, win if you win, lose if you lose. The hypothetical situation above is certainly not allowed.

http://www.neopets.c...orial&issue=392

Dear TNT, I've been playing Key Quest for quite a while now, duly reporting the hiccups I am facing (btw, it's a SUPER game). However, not being very good at it, I decided to go to the Neoboards. I've seen lots of postings about alternate games there. I am most reluctant to enter one of those, and would like to be sure I am not doing anything illegal! Would entering one of them be allowed? Best regards. ~mimiouw

Taking turns winning is not allowed. We consider that cheating. Please play the game as it is meant to be played.

http://www.neopets.c...orial&issue=364

I don't think avoiding mini-game tiles is against the rules, but pre-determining a winner is. *pokes links* (:

I see, thank you for digging this information up ^^ much appreciated.

hmmmm, i would ask for little presents, not too big, just nice, little presents with a nice meaning, really christmas-y and all ^^

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=392

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=364

thanks so much for posting. i never knew someone responded haha.

I don't know if I have any neofriends close enough to give/recieve gifts :(

But if I was getting something, it'd be cool clothes for my neopets, or lab map pieces probably.

Oh! You know what would be a cool idea? TDN secret santa! That'd be fun :D

Little cute things with meaning or some of the cheap clothes I'm saving up for ^.^

I have this dream of saving up for however long or randomly getting a whole bunch of rare stuff and selling or trading it for a big christmas give away for everyone here. I have actually dreamed of this.

Some sort of underwater background for my Peophin, Ararothea. I don't even know if they exist, but I think it would make using the pile of drenched gifts easier and more sensible.

And things for my Lost Desert gallery. That would be so special. Some of the items I need are strangely expensive.

I don't know if I have any neofriends close enough to give/recieve gifts :(

But if I was getting something, it'd be cool clothes for my neopets, or lab map pieces probably.

Oh! You know what would be a cool idea? TDN secret santa! That'd be fun :D

I thought we did that some time ago, it was fun, if i remember ^^

What do I want... let's see...

I would have wanted a halloween pb, but I just got one today, to cross paint Cadolp. Now that I'm low on NP, I'd like to start rebuilding a bit. I have stocks, so I would like to continue expanding... I'd like my port to be about 300k in shares by January, which is feasible. (Which would be a Christmas present to myself?)

As for items, I'd like...er, I'm not sure. I mean, since I'm thinking of training one of my pets for battledome (most likely, Princesskela) I guess codestones and such. :)

And I'd also like loads more wearables - that's why I'm gonna do the Stocking Stufftacular this year for the first time! yay

The top thing on my wish list every day of the year is a Magical Thornberry Chia Pop. <3

There was one on the Trading Post a couple of months ago but was gone before the owner ever got back to me. :crying_blow:

Might as well dream big if you are gonna dream at all.

Happy Holidays to all. :santa: