GMC: Who Gave Up On Bonuses?

xSummer

i think i'll try some of them tomorrow, but i found sutek's tomb and gwyl hard, and it's very time consuming, so because of my homework, i haven't got enough time... but i'll try to, to make team brains win ^^

TEAM BRAINS FOREVAH :king:

edit: doing them now, at day 4 bonuses now, but i think battlefield is very time consuming, i'll do that after my homework...

i gave up yesterday, really stuck on the skeith and sophies few, don't have the time to sit there and get those scores through.

i'm good at suket's tomb and the cobrall one has solutions so i did all of those. think i'm going to give up on the rest of the challenge, its really taking a lot more time than i was expecting, i did all the ones in the beginning though (shame it doesn't count)

I stopped doing the bonuses on Thursday with the Battlefield Legends. Not only was it time consuming (especially the battlefield game) but i started to get repeats on the prizes. and then there are other games that i can barely pass so i probably won't get lucky in achieving the necessary scores. <_<

Today's games were HORRIBLE. I officially give up on bonuses XD If they get harder tomorrow I wont be able to do the challenges at all o_O