Are you disappointed with GMC prizes ??

Angeló

The GMC aren't half as good as last year's ...

I mean .. a Mop for a wearable ?? really ?? where are the cool backgrounds ?!!! :angry:

edit:

I posted in the wrong place , I think .. can a mod please move it to the correct section ? :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Your Life’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

Tbh they all kinda look like junk so I've hoarded them in my safety deposit box until the end of time :)

The Room Raid prizes are really awesome though,, maybe that's why the other ones suck?

but Saxen , not everyone has NC cash or access to the NC Mall .. granted .. the NC prizes are always nicer/cooler looking ... but this doesn't mean they should neglect the vast majority of players ..

p.s : yes the Shenkuu mist was cool ! but not as cool as last year's Fog !!...

@youngrace : you are easy to please :P

there are still 2 more days of GMC so let's see what TNT will manage to pull out of their sleeve :mellow:

Saxen might be right, you know. Last year I wasn't there, but I really don't think there were things like Room Raid and all.

And I'm with you, Scarlet. The Kookith was the best till now.

I'm enjoying the books, though. I'm trying to get saunty the book award. Other than that nothing is 'cool'.

Last year was the first year I did GMC and I definitely liked last year's prizes better. I really don't like it when TNT gives lots of the same prizes for everyone. It makes them less valuable. If they're going to do that, they should at least have one really good prize - maybe for whichever team wins?

but Saxen , not everyone has NC cash or access to the NC Mall .. granted .. the NC prizes are always nicer/cooler looking ... but this doesn't mean they should neglect the vast majority of players ..

I couldn't agree more, TNT should make it fairer. Twas merely an observation :P

I just completed the first challenge for today and I do actually really like the mop and bucket ^^ No idea if I'd ever be able to use it though :S

Guest gabbyrahwr

the room raid ones are great and the normal ones suck because neopets wants you to buy into their awesome prizes.

although, i do like the shenkuu mist and winged kookith.