Unreleased 8-Bit Plushie!

hrtbrk

I never seen an 8-Bit Plushie before, it looks like it has a bit of depth incorporated into the design than an actual 8-Bit pet.

@Teh_Fallen: I like what you said about this plushie looking like a logo you'd see on a leather jacket for a famous rock group. This may also look like one of those merit badges that boy/girl scouts would get now that you come to think of it.

Nyawww he's cute! I like ^_^ Cant wait to see the other ones when they eventually emerge :P

Oooh! 8-bit plushies! The Moehog doesn't look so bad but I hope they release other ones. It would be a perfect addition for my plushie collection. ^_^

It`s cute, but... what material can you use to made it??? I can`t imagine it soft and puffy... ^^

It looks so much better than the actual one. Maybe it will be an advent calendar prize, and the animation for the day it comes out on will have 8-bit in it.

Oooh! I really like this!! I kind of unofficially collect plushies, and I need this in my life. Along with a zombie meepit. *hint hint Neo Santa* ;)