Hi, hello.

Pikachuu

I'm Kayla. I would have a awesome avatar but, apparently I am a n00b. o_O

I joined this because it's amazing and awesome and has helped me so so much. Uh, I have been off and on neopets for about 7 or 8 years? I usually forgot my login for it so, I'd stop using it but now I am here to stay and plan to stay till I am buried 6 feet under at the age of 106. LOL. c:

Anyways, yep. That's me. I feel like a complete awkward turtle. Sorry for that.

Hi Kayla (nice name you have there), and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^ Glad to find that TDN has been a great help for you! Don't feel like a complete awkward turtle (this reminds me of a socially awkward Meepit, if you know what's that)! Here, you will fit in quite easily! I'm sure! ^_^

Ok, I have so much to say right now.

First, you win 500 internets for having the same name as my best friend. Second, see this avatar of awesomeness? <--- I spent 1 1/2 months trying to think up something to put there. You are not a n00b. And third, you should go to the meepit fan base thread and meet the socially awkward meepit. :3

And I'm Kaana. Nice to meet you :3

Hey there Pikachuu, and welcome to The Daily Neopets.

I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the mods over here. You can ask me or another staffer if you have questions.

First, you win 500 internets for having the same name as my best friend.

My first thought was: YOUR FRIEND'S NAME IS PIKACHUU??? lololol. xD

Uhh I reckon if you plan to stay that long, you'll know what avvie to put in! :D

Anyway.

Welcome! I'm Sweetdang, your resident friendly, uh, Sweetdang. One of a kind! :D Spams too much. You'll see me around the boards. :3 I'm reaaaally chatty and I like mail, so feel free to drop me a NM/PM anytime! Oh btw, I use TDN more than Neo, so you're not alone there! I'm also one of the two only Singaporeans here in TDN. Active ones, anyway. Ain there is the other one, and I'm reaaaaally awkward in real life - so awkward, I can't do an awkward turtle. :P

Hope to see you around! (No, seriously, you amuse me. :3)

~*~Sweetdang~*~

Hey Kayla! Awesome to meet you and welcome to the site :) I just searched my favourite TV show for my avatar :P If you don't know how to resize images for it use IrfanView. It's free and really easy to use ^_^

I'm sure you'll have a truly gravy time here :) *does a tap dance for no reason*

Saxen x

Whew. You guys replied kind of quickly. xD

Hello Ain. Yes, I do know the socially awkward meepits. I love them. :D I made one for my Neopets-themed tumblr. c:

Kaana: *highfive* :D Thanks for the 500 internets.

Neomysterion: Thanks! (:

Sweetdang: I had one but, I don't know how to put an avatar thing there. o_O And you my friend, amuse me. :D I hope to talk to you soon. ^^

Last but not least, Saxen! Hello. :D Thank you, thank you. *attempts to do a tap dance but trips* Well, uhm.. *does chicken dance instead* :D

Hi, I'm Jess! Sorry I'm a bit late, but I like to say hello to new people here. And people know my real name too. I hate being called by my full name in real life.

Hi, I'm Jess!" Sorry I;'m a bit late, but I like to say hello to new people here. And people know my real name too. I hate being called by my full name in real life.

Hi, Jess. :D It's quite alright. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. ^^

I assume you'd be looking for this page?

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=avatar

Knock yourself out. :D

Oh, I got that far but when I tried putting a link there... I was at a lost. ._.

What site do I have to go to get a picture?

Or you could just make your own, like I did. And you quoted my post before I edited the typing mistakes! :( I make a lot of those, it's annoying.

Why not? It should....

Try imgboot, works like a dream. :) Facebook is good, too, if you copy and paste the IMG URL. It doesn't link anyone to your FB in any way.

For imgboot, they give you a code, but just copy and past the IMG URL, don't bother with the code unless you're posting on the forum pages itself. Keep in mind the size limit! :)

Hi Kayla, I'm Rae! Welcome to TDN Forums :) I already like you for calling yourself an awkward turtle. Hopefully I'll see you around and if you need anything feel free to find me!

Hi Kayla, I'm Rae! Welcome to TDN Forums :) I already like you for calling yourself an awkward turtle. Hopefully I'll see you around and if you need anything feel free to find me!

Hahah, hello and thanks! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

So you've got an avatar already? That's great! It's very colourful as well, did you do it?

Goodness, I just seen this. D:

No, I didn't make it. I am a creator of a Tumblr guild and one of the members made it. Our "mascot" is the nyan cat and that neopet is the closet we can get to a cat. (:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping any old or expired intro topics back to the top, preferrably intro topics that have been dormant for 3 weeks or so.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.